Radio

Self Titled Megarate - Results Show

20. Ugly Heals

Highest score: LoanSPW, Redporus, Nightmare, GLORY (10) awk1 

Lowest score: Diamond, Vilppu, Radio (0) yas2 

Comments:

Naomi Campbell The intro kinda gets on my nerves but the song itself is perfect. I mean those vocals!

Lucaa very underrated pop gem, it has a beautiful message and Bey's vocals are pure gold.

SANDCASTLESPretty fucking hurts and even tho Sia wrote it she can't relate sia1 

GLORYIncredible opener, video makes me cry

HOEANNEgets a lot of hate and yeah its cheesy but at least her voice sounds really good and she's addressing real life issues.

UrbanovSome people drag this track for being "basic" and "bland" but I don't care. Lyrics are simple but there is a beautiful message behind them.

It bugs me how... inauthentic it feels. Like yeah, the vocals are obviously good but some of the higher notes or the chorus are just empty, the lyrics are awkward at points and the production is so unnecessarily melodramatic (Zzzia's impact?). Also it being an opener of an otherwise sensual and confident album? Way to instantly kill the mood.

19. Standing On The Sun

Highest score: Redporus (11) Royalty, Naomi Campbell, Diamond, LoanSPW, Nightmare, Maraj, SANDCASTLES, Urbanov (10)

Lowest score: Fab, Vilppu (1)

Comments:

Naomi Campbell: T H E   T R U E   #1   I N   T H I S   A L B U M

LucaCute, but filler

SANDCASTLESBeen a stan of this song for at least an eon and I just wanna smack Bey for not releasing this as a single

HOEANNEis a great song and was a tragic loss when it got nothing from Beyoncé or the public. I like the beat better on the remix but I don't like the guy

UrbanovISTG if she dropped this like right now it would smash so hard