Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

♚Missy♚

Kworb: 45k For CTTR 1st Week

NGL, this is a bit tragic.

However. Kworb's predictions are basically "how this song will do if it runs at the current rate of selling" - so it's not particularly accurate when she's performing at the Grammys tomorrow night. Wednesday's prediction will give the most accurate picture. aura1

Just now, RihannaRTT said:

NGL, this is a bit tragic.

However. Kworb's predictions are basically "how this song will do if it runs at the current rate of selling" - so it's not particularly accurate when she's performing at the Grammys tomorrow night. Wednesday's prediction will give the most accurate picture. aura1

the grammys dont boost songs like they used to because no one is really here for the grammys anymore - low ratings. I'd say the grammys might boost the song to at least to 60k

Just now, ♚Missy♚ said:

the grammys dont boost songs like they used to because no one is really here for the grammys anymore - low ratings. I'd say the grammys might boost the song to at least to 60k

Yes, but if the Grammys (and even radio) can help to stabilise the song, it might be nearer 70-80k. 

I honestly don't know why people were predicting 200k-300k figures elsewhere. I legitimately had no clue and thought somewhere between 100k and 120k and unfortunately she doesn't seem to even be doing that. 

Realistically though, with a radio deal and spotify on her side, the song will be a Billboard Hit regardless. it'll just depend if it has longevity in its sales. aura1

3 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Yes, but if the Grammys (and even radio) can help to stabilise the song, it might be nearer 70-80k. 

I honestly don't know why people were predicting 200k-300k figures elsewhere. I legitimately had no clue and thought somewhere between 100k and 120k and unfortunately she doesn't seem to even be doing that. 

Realistically though, with a radio deal and spotify on her side, the song will be a Billboard Hit regardless. it'll just depend if it has longevity in its sales. aura1

I'd agree with all of this if it wasn't 45k right now, even perfect illusion had around 80k

anyway on a serious note, 

this is a pretty tragic  OPENING for her, but im honestly not surprised because she waited so long and the music climate has changed a LOT since 2013. However, i still think the song will be a hit after radio picks it up and the music video is released. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.