Bionic Monster

Let's all take a break from the lashings...

And appreciate the actual important subjects like the true Godney: Whitney Houston, who died 5 years ago today.cry9

I suggest we celebrate all the times she effortlessly slayed our faves, for example:

• Her record breaking string of 7 consecutive #1 singles from "Saving All My Love For You" all the way to "Where Do Broken Hearts Go." All classics and bops.
  • Her first two albums both being smash hits and timeless classics, selling 30m and 25m respectively.cry9          Image result for whitney houston album

• Her LEGENDARY performance of the National Anthem at the Superbowl (ended Flopga btw)

• Release of "The Bodyguard," a huge moment in her career that she turned into a smash success with one of the biggest hits of all time

• After other successful films and soundtracks ("Waiting to Exhale" and "The Preacher's Wife," Whitney reinvents her sound and image and comes back BIG with some of the biggest hits of the late 90s, like "My Love is Your Love," "Heartbreak Hotel," and THAT gay anthem "It's Not Right But It's Okay." (The "My Love is Your Love" album went on to sell over 14m copies)

• And through all the hard times she always maintained her class and beauty. She was regarded as one of the most beautiful women in the music business and was gracious, giving, and compassionate to others.    

And the most important thing: THAT VOICE!!!!! Truly the best to ever grace the Earth in my opinion. She's rare in that she gave us bop after bop but also managed to have a stellar voice that she always showed off in her music, even in the later years.

One of the REAL legends of pop music. Is yet to be replaced and I don't really think she can be. Truly an iconic queen. RIP Nippy!

16 hours ago, Bionic Monster said:

And appreciate the actual important subjects like the true Godney: Whitney Houston, who died 5 years ago today.cry9

I suggest we celebrate all the times she effortlessly slayed our faves, for example:

• Her record breaking string of 7 consecutive #1 singles from "Saving All My Love For You" all the way to "Where Do Broken Hearts Go." All classics and bops.
  • Her first two albums both being smash hits and timeless classics, selling 30m and 25m respectively.cry9          Image result for whitney houston album

• Her LEGENDARY performance of the National Anthem at the Superbowl (ended Flopga btw)

• Release of "The Bodyguard," a huge moment in her career that she turned into a smash success with one of the biggest hits of all time

• After other successful films and soundtracks ("Waiting to Exhale" and "The Preacher's Wife," Whitney reinvents her sound and image and comes back BIG with some of the biggest hits of the late 90s, like "My Love is Your Love," "Heartbreak Hotel," and THAT gay anthem "It's Not Right But It's Okay." (The "My Love is Your Love" album went on to sell over 14m copies)

• And through all the hard times she always maintained her class and beauty. She was regarded as one of the most beautiful women in the music business and was gracious, giving, and compassionate to others.    

And the most important thing: THAT VOICE!!!!! Truly the best to ever grace the Earth in my opinion. She's rare in that she gave us bop after bop but also managed to have a stellar voice that she always showed off in her music, even in the later years.

One of the REAL legends of pop music. Is yet to be replaced and I don't really think she can be. Truly an iconic queen. RIP Nippy!

To prevent yall from a rant; ill just say:

I love Whitney. She's my idol, my inspiration. I've looked up to her for so long, i almost forget she's gone.i love you my legend. rest in beautiful peace

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And appreciate the actual important subjects like the true Godney: Whitney Houston, who died 5 years ago today.   I suggest we celebrate all the times she effortlessly slayed our faves, for e

I never got into her but I truly respect her legacy. May she rest in peace.

How has it already been 5 years? I haven't listened to much of her work but she's a true legend. Her beauty, impact, and legacy will always live on

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.