Alek

Katy Perry | Grammys 2017 | Discussion Thread

Just now, Runaway said:

Guys Im lowkey crying I dont want her to flop and I want her to be happy she looked a bit down and with not as much energy as she usually has. oprah4 

I feel like I watched a completely different performance than y'all. She was super high energy! 

8 minutes ago, QUINN said:

I feel like I watched a completely different performance than y'all. She was super high energy! 

Energy came back midway but in the end she seemed so over it. Maybe Im reading her body language wrong but thats what I got. I hope youre right though. oprah1 

1 minute ago, Runaway said:

Energy came back midway but in the end she seemed so over it. Maybe Im reading her body language wrong but thats what I got. I hope youre right though. oprah1 

I saw a lot of life in her. And she looked happy and relieved at the end! But that's just what I got from it, idk

She gave no fucks during the performance. Like she wasn't even reserved. If there was a vocal moment, she went for it. clap1 Most of them slayed too. 

Also she wasn't sad; just a bit exhausted and relieved. She perked right up as she saw Rih waving to and cheering for her. 

I agree. I feel like she really decided to go for it soon after the slow beginning. And Rih cheering her on gave me such feels I swear [emoji7]

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app