Hylia

Adele BROKE Her Grammy In Half to Share It With Beyoncé

9 minutes ago, Satori said:

Well I wondered about that too, but if she gave it to her it's not like her name being on it would detract from the gesture, would it? And the Grammys give them "real ones" later too, right? That way they could both have one lol.

But seriously I wasn't trying to fault Adele. As hard as it was for Beyoncé not to win, it was a pleasure to watch because they both were such gracious ladies about it. The affection between them was very touching.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

I guess. Hahaha.

Either way I don't doubt that Adele was being honest and truly is a big Beyonce fan. I love Adele and Bey's friendship and hope we get to see more of it in the future. <333

this really is me, like damn Adele is such a hive she needs to get a FOTP account 

she would get along just fine with us

she even used the word stan in her speech, i'm shook cause what if she has a hive twitter account 

lmfao1

but in all honesty i love this and it was really sweet of her to do! I love Adele and respect her more now, it's just a shame because she doesn't deserve to get dragged. it's not her fault. it's the academy's fault. 

I know the feminist tumblr blogs buzfeed & salon will probably be salivating at the teet to criticize this or somehow call it problematic!