Slasher

WATCH: Lady Gaga performs "Moth Into Flame" with Metallica at the Grammys!

Just now, Infrared said:

Laverne forgetting Metallica in the intro rip3 

The mic not working rip3 

The stage dive rip3 

How do you go from 10 million budget stage to 2 dollar performance. It was okay for a one time thing, but now I'm ready for Joanne

um1 A bit late, aren't you?

I personally don't think there are more singles coming, sadly. I would have loved to see JW and DIC get some exposure but given that she's still doing cover/tribute performances or trying to promote Million Reasons I don't see it happening.

17 minutes ago, Cruella de Vil said:

um1 A bit late, aren't you?

I personally don't think there are more singles coming, sadly. I would have loved to see JW and DIC get some exposure but given that she's still doing cover/tribute performances or trying to promote Million Reasons I don't see it happening.

as in ready for her to return back to Joanne after switching it up these two past sundays nat1 

I'll be seeing her on tour most likely nat1 

11 hours ago, Infrared said:

and how did people think John Wayne was going to fit into that now nat1 

Kind of like this, but with proper vocals

7 hours ago, PoisonCandy said:

Both Gags and 'Tallica did great, but I'm so mad at what happened to James. The first and (probably) only MetalliGa performance and it was ruined :( They should've pulled an Adele and restarted it.

I know! everything about it seemed very disrespectful towards them, not naming them when it was their promo slot, and then the mic thing, so effing amateur! The grammys as a whole were an absolute mess this year (Minus Beyonces pefrormance, of course)