Madonna

Let's look back on how many failed attempts it took MR to become a one-week-wonder hit!

Let's collect info on the amount of

DISCOUNTS

PROMO & PERFORMANCE SLOTS

PREVIOUS PEAKS

and INTERNATIONAL CHART POSITIONS.

nat2 

Remember when Dope became a hit because people watched her YouTube Award performance? I sure do. ayumi1 Does it make the song a hit? No. It makes it a front-loaded, local and one-week-hit. Just like Million Attempts!

6 minutes ago, Russian Roulette said:

how many of Madonna's singles went to top 5 after she performed at the SuperBowl?

KLjiWjz.gif

i can smell the fumes and they don't smell pretty

KLjiWjz.gif

Gaga's ratings smashed hers, and she's still doing well on iTunes after several days of the performance. Madonna flopped on iTunes after and during Superbowl, the old bitch saw barely any improvement! Certainly nowhere near Gaga's domination... she really slayed the game. 

Madonna on the other hand... she should just stop trying to be even a 10th as popular as Gaga because she never will be, she is old with old bones and needs to be put down. 

Just now, Hysteria said:

I still can't believe they had the nerve and audacity to make Dope chart that high. dead1

I think Billboard admitted that they made mistake for counting youtube awards views orangu1

But imagine if Gaga performed Applause, it would've been #1 on Hot 100 orangu1

1 minute ago, Spencer Pratt said:

Gaga's ratings smashed hers, and she's still doing well on iTunes after several days of the performance. Madonna flopped on iTunes after and during Superbowl, the old bitch saw barely any improvement! Certainly nowhere near Gaga's domination... she really slayed the game. 

yas, stan

KLjiWjz.gif

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gaga has a top 5 hit with a ballad during a time in which other popgirls struggle to have a top 10 hit with a bop. Seethe

Gaga's ratings smashed hers, and she's still doing well on iTunes after several days of the performance. Madonna flopped on iTunes after and during Superbowl, the old bitch saw barely any improvement!

Kevin making yet another thread about Gaga in Battlegrounds

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.