Madonna

Let's look back on how many failed attempts it took MR to become a one-week-wonder hit!

1 minute ago, Diamond said:

yes because some of us aren't so damn negative about everything cloud1 

None of y'all were here for Million Tries when it flopped. Suddenly everyone is jumping the bandwaggon again.

8 minutes ago, Cruella de Vil said:

I have another question for you:

Why is it possible for Rihanna and even Lana to have singles reach higher positions than Million Reasons previous #52 peak WITHOUT discounts, promo, etc.?

clap1

Ask 'em, honey. And don't get dem answers bey3

Inb4 "they have streaming on their side" like that's something that's just handed to you lol

4 minutes ago, Russian Roulette said:

it's not like your fav didn't say she wants to blow the white house ny12

log off quick and go donate to kids in Malawi or something ny12 

Except that was taken out of context and wasn't even full sentence.

Feel free and continue supporting death wishes. You must be proud.

9 minutes ago, Jony said:

No apparently saying someone should die/be killed is not against the rules but don't you dare say "x album gave me y disease" cause then you'll be in trouble jj4

or getting banned becuase you mention the "S" word in a non-negative way and then try to argue about it because no one in a specific thread is willing to actually listen to you and realize how much a stretch that was. jj4 

2 minutes ago, Angelus said:

Except that was taken out of context and wasn't even full sentence.

Feel free and continue supporting death wishes. You must be proud.

idgaf what someone on the internet says about a wrinkly old bitch um2 i was liking his comment regarding Gaga

she herself was saying something like she's something special to have outlived her peers, idgaf about her wellbeing she can fuck off

1 minute ago, Russian Roulette said:

idgaf what someone on the internet says about a wrinkly old bitch um2 i was liking his comment regarding Gaga

she herself was saying something like she's something special to have outlived her peers, idgaf about her wellbeing she can fuck off

Don't feel the need to explain yourself to people like that hun eve1

1 minute ago, Russian Roulette said:

lol once again you're lying. she didn't say that.

Anyway thanks for showing your true vile colors <3

2 minutes ago, Russian Roulette said:

You sure would give a fuck if I sad something like:

Gaga's face is such an atrocity. I vomit everytime I look at her nose. She needs to be put down. 

-> essentially the very same thing but since it's being said about a younger artist it's automatically worse. eve1 Double-standards everywhere.

Just now, Cruella de Vil said:

Gaga's face is such an atrocity. I vomit everytime I look at her nose. She needs to be put down. 

-> essentially the very same thing but since it's being said about a younger artist it's automatically worse. eve1 Double-standards everywhere.

She is young and popular and just got a top 5 hit though, she has her life ahead of her. She has children who won't abandon her ahead of her.

She is skinny, doesn't have wrinkly old ugly mutated hands... doesn't have a ugly gap in her teeth, etc. etc.

Gaga is a pure model compared to that old hag! I'm afraid hun! x

1 minute ago, Spencer Pratt said:

She is young and popular and just got a top 5 hit though, she has her life ahead of her. She has children who won't abandon her ahead of her.

She is skinny, doesn't have wrinkly old ugly mutated hands... doesn't have a ugly gap in her teeth, etc. etc.

@Gilly is better at this. Stop trying. eve1

1 minute ago, Cruella de Vil said:

no because i don't give a fuck lmfao2 i've been calling Rihanna and everyone else worse, it's not like it's gonna magically happen just cause i said so lmfao2 

have you seen me disliking a post? have you seen me reporting members, attacking them in NHB? no cause i don't give a fuck what people say lmfao2

freedom of speech can be negative and positive lmfao2

1 minute ago, Spencer Pratt said:

Image result for lady gaga ugly

Million Reasons chart run:

76 - OUT 57 57 96 OUTOUT OUT 52 62 70 83 86 96 OUT 97 OUT 4

Perfect Illusion chart run:

15 - 42 - 59 - 69 - 95 - OC - 78

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gaga has a top 5 hit with a ballad during a time in which other popgirls struggle to have a top 10 hit with a bop. Seethe

Gaga's ratings smashed hers, and she's still doing well on iTunes after several days of the performance. Madonna flopped on iTunes after and during Superbowl, the old bitch saw barely any improvement!

Kevin making yet another thread about Gaga in Battlegrounds

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.