Fantasea

Quicksand (New Demo Snippet)

11 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Yeah, I've seen people claiming to have the whole thing recently. Also some claiming to have Love Sick Girl.

yeah i saw some user on pophatesflops claim to have a bunch of unreleased by her but who knows 

14 hours ago, Cruella de Vil said:

It sounds a lot like No Way which is iconic.

I can't believe people have been hoarding this for SO LONG along with Text You Pictures and Shut Up. fc96b502028fca6826229709dd72a288.png

It's because Quicksand and No Way were made in the same recording sessions with Fernando, No Way was meant for The Fame and Quicksand was for The Fame too but Brit got QS and NW became unreleased. Plus they aren't hoarding these because only Burim has/had "Shut Up" which apparently isn't it's real title just like how "Jungle Claws" turned out to be Animal and he got arrested and TYP has been lost in time tbh almost no one in the trading or unreleased circuit on soundcloud has it even those with rare stuff.