Rock Show

No Way

Animal

Reloaded

Out of Control

...all should have been released. ny3 

This bops so hard.... she should re-release it with another pop girl.... yas2 

Reloaded is also great... por favor.. yas2 

"vanity" was a bonus track on "The fame", i don't remember which version exactly, but i remember her gifting a different bonus track to each European territory. kesha4 

10 hours ago, Sad Dream said:

my favorite gaga unreleased. i remember when it when it first leaked i was so excited sob1

Yaas, i remember it getting leaked in the form of a snippet first (with ugly tags all over it)... then later getting released in full just before TFM got released... ny9 

10 hours ago, Harry Styles said:

Still one of my favourite unreleased songs alongside Earhquake she should really do more Hip-Hop/R&B influenced music 

I love that direction for her. clap3 

1 minute ago, #1 said:

This bops so hard.... she should re-release it with another pop girl.... yas2 

Reloaded is also great... por favor.. yas2 

"vanity" was a bonus track on "The fame", i don't remember which version exactly, but i remember her gifting a different bonus track to each European territory. kesha4 

It wasn't. It was meant to be an album track but was deleted last minute. She later released it as a promo single on some weird music download platform.

10 minutes ago, #1 said:

Yaas, i remember it getting leaked in the form of a snippet first (with ugly tags all over it)... then later getting released in full just before TFM got released... ny9 

yesss "ileaks.com exclusive" "burim exclusive baby" those were the glory days jj2

10 hours ago, Cruella de Vil said:

It wasn't. It was meant to be an album track but was deleted last minute. She later released it as a promo single on some weird music download platform.

Yes, i remember the struggle rip3 ...

The song was produced by Fusari in 2006 and was made available on Gaga's Myspace for a short period of time. The song appeared as track eleven on the U.S. advance promo edition of The Fame. This version was issued some time in the Spring or Summer of 2008 before the album release. This feature was the only CD release the song got. The song was later originally planned to be track eight on the UK version of The Fame, however, it was cut due to the jazzy sound. Instead, the song was released as an exclusive download song for the music store, Rhapsody, on November 11, 2008. When tickets went on sale for the 2011 Monster Ball Tour, LiveNation made the song available as a free download to those who bought tickets.

More: http://ladygaga.wikia.com/wiki/Vanity_(song)

Maybe i confused it with some other song, "The fame" as a release was an exceptional mess.

10 hours ago, Harry Styles said:

Still one of my favourite unreleased songs alongside Earhquake she should really do more Hip-Hop/R&B influenced music 

I'm allowed to spam in my own thread i guess so:

can we talk about your avi? it slays yas2 .. this cold ass eye look she gives  tumblr_olahadiQlY1qdvwcpo1_500.gif.02b0ba290ebe6b8d1912e1486d1f2cad.gif ... slay me biiitch! 

22 minutes ago, Sad Dream said:

yesss "ileaks.com exclusive" "burim exclusive baby" those were the glory days jj2

omfg not burim. his shoutout still haunts me when i listen to show me how you burlesque rip2