Lachlan

#LachlanREVIEWS - Hard Candy (2008)

Just now, Nocturn said:

But there are negative comments too. 

Why is it so hard for you to believe that not everybody thinks HC is good? jj3 

So you're trying to make a point based on ONE page? Please shut the fuck up. Like i said, it's obvious that you weren't fan in 2008 and you didn't experienced this era, especially online with fans and other pop music followers.

2 minutes ago, Angelus said:

So you're trying to make a point based on ONE page? Please shut the fuck up. Like i said, it's obvious that you weren't fan in 2008 and you didn't experienced this era, especially online with fans and other pop music followers.

Not one page. There are negative comments through the thread. jj3 

But I was a fan. awk1  

You said that people realized MDNA was a shit later, but didn't the same happen to HC? moo3 Again, the period before MDNA release. 

Even MDNA got the same reactions and then RH too. jj3 

Just now, Nocturn said:

Not one page. There are negative comments through the thread. jj3 

But I was a fan. awk1  

You said that people realized MDNA was a shit later, but didn't the same happen to HC? moo3 Again, the period before MDNA release. 

Even MDNA got the same reactions and then RH too. jj3 

Lol, of course there are negative comments, FOR EVERY FUCKING ALBUM EVER. Get over it. I was VERY active in that SAME thread whole year and i remember very well general feeling that album had. Bandwagon or not, it was well received.

No.

3 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

I've already listened, im fact I've listened to the album ever since it's release. It may even get a higher score the HC. wendy1

It should because it is better. wendy1 

It has songs that could be defined as some of her best, while HC don't have those. ny5 

This review also mentioned "inventive song structures". http://prettymuchamazing.com/reviews/madonna-mdna

Perhaps, it is referring production elements too. For example, there is Hung Up instrumental moment in the beginning of  Love Spent. jj2 

1 minute ago, Nocturn said:

Don't quote me anymore. Ever.

Your opinions have become lame and your negativity and obsessive downvoting don't do you good. jj3 

Then stop posting shit  ny12

And how pathetic coming from you since you're downvoting posts too. And you started it in this thread.