Katy My Sass Queen

Katy's Performing At The Brit Awards On February 22nd

1 minute ago, QUINN said:

yaaaaas gaga13 the rumor that this was happening is basically what started the hype that Katy was dropping a single in the first place.  oop at those loose lipped Brits coordinators!! 

It's the 2nd chapter as she said in her tweet, I wonder where she's gonna take CTTR next after the Brit Awards.

1 minute ago, Katy My Sass Queen said:

Crap, I keep forgetting abut the iheart awards. I hope she promotes CTTR in other places too, like besides award shows.

there's been a carpool karaoke rumor, and I would guess that there will be an SNL spot once she's ready to release a second song.

1 minute ago, QUINN said:

there's been a carpool karaoke rumor, and I would guess that there will be an SNL spot once she's ready to release a second song.

Carpool would be a great option (unless it exposes her vocals lol) but I think it should come after an album announcement so she can sing two or three new tracks as well as hits.

Just now, FMKK said:

Carpool would be a great option (unless it exposes her vocals lol) but I think it should come after an album announcement so she can sing two or three new tracks as well as hits.

k at that drag, Katy's vocals would do well in a carpool karaoke type setting, imo.