rocky road

dead at the fight between katy perry and britney's assistant

and birtards claiming she draggedT........at least katy has BALLS to speak up and not hide behind social media, like the great divas

I have never seen Britney throw real shade outside her twitter (which everyone but delusional know its not rly her)

whos rly winning sistren?

8sg97v

8 minutes ago, Nuclear Chicken said:

We're really calling the mocking of a mental breakdown 'shade'? Shouldn't we just be calling it a 'cruel and uncalled-for jab' like it really is?

it was actually a read not shade

but I forgot we live in a post-sjw kumbaya world now rih10

Briteny posts that kind of shit every day tho? dead1 I'm pretty sure she doesn't even remember Katy or even knows what she said. And she has thrown shade in interviews, not only in social media moo2 but is it relevant? I mean, the girl mocked Britney's mental state and breakdown. That's vile and she can rot just like her vocals

Katy was being stupid not shady and Britney was not responding. She posts random shit including Bible verses/references all the time. We know when she's being shady because it's patently obvious when she is (see: Iggy feud).

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

This was cold, heartless and most of all.. un-needed... as brintey had nothing to do with the questions she was getting asked.... like wtf.. she was getting asked about her tacky dress but she didn't answer the question and instead threw a dig at britney outta no where? just why?

It was a pop culture reference. Yes, it may be insensitive, but knees meltdown is almost considered a standard way of describing popstars when they "go off the rails". They are "pulling a 2007 britney" as they will say.

Katy is always throwing those "innocent" shades. Remember when she was calling drake a proper melt by referring to him as "a teenage girl's diary"?

The "regina in sheep clothing" tweet?

She hides behind her kiddie outfits and kiddie bops, but katy is one messy bitch. There's a reason why she would be friends with someone who refers to themselves as badgalriri rih2

Oh yeah, she even shaded rihanna in the lowest of key ways when she wore UNBRANDED pink fur slides to coachella, which was literally right after rihanna realeased her puma fur slides. Rihanna even performed that day and was seen hugging taylor.

These pop girls can out passive aggressive a bougie white housewife from the suburbsfall1

I genuinely do not think Katy was shading Britney... her breakdown was a decade ago, the GP hardly remember it. I do think she was trying to be funny though and it wasn't jj3 but I really don't think this was aimed at Britney... I think Britney Stans are just craving some sort of drama or news because they really don't have much else to talk about atm tbh brit5

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We're really calling the mocking of a mental breakdown 'shade'? Shouldn't we just be calling it a 'cruel and uncalled-for jab' like it really is?

There's a difference between being an SJW and being a decent human being  

it was actually a read not shade   but I forgot we live in a post-sjw kumbaya world now

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.