LÉON

Who wouldn't make it past X Factor auditions?

1 minute ago, Michael. said:

That's not the question of your thread jj4 

My thread poses a hypothetical question, dodging the truth by saying she found fame before X Factor and other shows existed is a cute way of avoiding having to admit she wouldn't get through ny12 

1 hour ago, Dash My Wig said:

My thread poses a hypothetical question, dodging the truth by saying she found fame before X Factor and other shows existed is a cute way of avoiding having to admit she wouldn't get through ny12 

She got a record deal for her voice didn't she? So how could you be so sure of that? jj5 

2 minutes ago, Michael. said:

She got a record deal for her voice didn't she? So how could you be so sure of that? jj5 

The delusion! She got a record deal for her girl-next-door looks and marketable image. Anyone claiming she was signed for her voice needs to hypnosis therapy

The delusion! She got a record deal for her girl-next-door looks and marketable image. Anyone claiming she was signed for her voice needs to be hypnotised fat

You are so uninformed. eve1 

She actually had a great voice and she could sing before faking a baby voice. It's not her natural voice...

2 minutes ago, Michael. said:

You are so uninformed. eve1 

She actually had a great voice and she could sing before faking a baby voice. It's not her natural voice...

Gorl I was alive when BOMT was released and she has never been revered for her voice eve1 

11 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Maybe because BOMT was the start of the baby voice? laughcry1 

Then what is your point, if she has been baby-voiced since ha debut? eve1 

Then what is your point, if she has been baby-voiced since ha debut? eve1 

My point is that she would have passed the audition before being famous since the baby voice started after her fame. eve1 Have you ever heard her voice before her first studio album?

58 minutes ago, Dash My Wig said:

She will definitely make it. brit11 @Michael.

The fact that she is belting like that at 12 years old... brit2 

On 2/14/2017 at 11:35 AM, Michael. said:

Honey, no she didn't. That's like saying Kim K got famous for her charity work. anna1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

oh & Christina  I always forget she's a singer

Oreo commercials

Britney would have made it since she wouldn't have been famous yet so her baby voice wouldn't have existed

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.