Carlos

Vogue Best Dressed: Katy Perry @ Grammy's

I'm glad they're integrating disabled people in Vogue but blind people probably shouldn't do the Best Dressed section. Maybe the zodiac?

I mean they do this and the Katycats get their hopes up when in reality that Tom Ford dress is ugly as hell and they know damn well I'm telling the truth.

aretha1

If this was on rpdr she would get dragged for having no cinched waist and the length 

she literally has no figure in this dress, everything about it is so painful

the metallic fabric of the top combined with the bottom... noooooooooooo

if the entire dress was of the top half, would be a cute toot 

This is the most unflattering outfit she's ever worn, and she's worn a block of cheese on her head before...

This would be cute had the top been cropped and the bottom high waisted. Or if she really wanted this look she could've at least had a loose top (NOT a tight turtleneck!), to have a 20s-esque thing going on. Or she could have interchanged the two fabrics. The drop waist skirt and the longline top cancels out her entire figure, and the top and bottom already don't go together.... orangu1