The Last Of Us

Katy actually shamed Britney TWICE in one event!! Video inside

What is wrong with this insensitive creature?? is she naturally vile and careless or just doing this for the attention? because she herself looks out of it during both times she calls out Britney for her breakdown. 

what makes this so incredibly horrible is that Britney has never talked badly about her , infact met her and acknowledged her . and the fact this vile creature should know what it is like to be followed 24/7 all your life and having your personal space stripped off you and the consequence of all that which is a ''breakdown'' . 

I don't know why people like her assume it is ok to mock someone when they are ACTUALLY going through a horrible time unintentionally. 

I'm glad news outlets are picking up on this, DailyMail and huge other international newspapers have rightfuly exposed and shamed her. My friend hates Katy Perry now since watching this and is no longer interested in her music.

Her comments are insensitive and really damaging to mental health awareness/understanding organisations that are working so hard to get people to be more sensitive and understanding to mental illness. 

29 minutes ago, Spencer Pratt said:

I'm glad news outlets are picking up on this, DailyMail and huge other international newspapers have rightfuly exposed and shamed her. My friend hates Katy Perry now since watching this and is no longer interested in her music.

Her comments are insensitive and really damaging to mental health awareness/understanding organisations that are working so hard to get people to be more sensitive and understanding to mental illness. 

Bit rich this is coming from you.

KP can kiss her sales goodbye if this is how she's gonna play around. Shaming another artist and joking about having a mental illness like this is not something that's gonna go over lightly. 

Britney was a Grammy award winner and had 2 kids at Katy Perry's age... oh wow she is a disgusting old woman with no kids who is extremely bitter! You're OLD Katy. You're going to be an OLD ugly mother if you will find someone to even have kids with you, ugly bitch! Russel Brand has a child now with his fiance, and here you are getting older and uglier. 

1 minute ago, Spencer Pratt said:

Britney was a Grammy award winner and had 2 kids at Katy Perry's age... oh wow she is a disgusting old woman with no kids who is extremely bitter! You're OLD Katy. You're going to be an OLD ugly mother if you will find someone to even have kids with you, ugly b*tch! Russel Brand has a child now with his fiance, and here you are getting older and uglier. 

Your 'persona' is really tired now. Re-invent.

29 minutes ago, Courtney Love said:

27 minutes ago, Breathless Mahoney said:

For real.

They would have a point if it were literally anyone else on the forum. rip4

8 minutes ago, KP4LYFE said:

oh my god. everyone is so sensitive. calm down. it's a JOKE.

because that's not a joke that would be said by ppl on this site....

People have said things like that here before, and people have gone in on them (at least the same people who are complaining about this).

10 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

this won't hurt her at all, as shitty as it is. she'll still sell millions dead1

True, and this is supposedly her ~woke/conscious/purposeful era. rip4

41 minutes ago, Courtney Love said:

Literally ny5 I was about to press that upvote button for it being an amazing post until I realized who it was coming from and instantly everything that was said in that post fell flat.

1 hour ago, Spencer Pratt said:

when people made fun of britney's 'head shaving'' at first , it was because nobody understood why. everyone thought it was a stunt etc. 

10 years after , this is clearly far from the truth. for you to be a so called ''popular pop star'' and shame a women who was obviously going through emotional distress and continuous struggle mirrors only two things....

1. you're either a very disgusting human being whos pure evil.

2. you're actually experiencing rough emotional distress yourself and you're trying to let the world know. 

1. First of all I would like to make this one thing clear: 

- Britney was not BORN with a mental illness, neither was her public meltdown cause by a precondition or anything. She was simply going through a very rough time and people were bullying instead of helping her...

- As someone who was actually born with a mental illness, I find it offensive how Brit fans keep using that as a way to save her from getting dragged. Britney's meltdown wasn't caused by mental illness. PTSD was a CONSEQUENCE of her meltdown and the backlash. Aside from that, Britney's meltdown was more iconic than what some other Popstars have been doing. It is a meme, people make constant reference to it, just how people constantly make fun of MJ's child molestation accusations, Trisha Patras' public meltdown, etc.

2. What I find more worrying is that someone with PTSD is still being FORCED to make music, perform, etc. and is not allowed to take care of her kids on her own although her mental health seems to have stabilized. 

3. Some of you make the most vile comments about other artists. About things they truly can't change about themselves, wish death upon them, etc. and suddenly everyone who makes reference to a moment in pop culture is being vile? Please check yourself. Baldney attacking people with an umbrella looked hilarious and I know most of y'all are laughing about it yourselves. 

1 hour ago, Spencer Pratt said:

She's in the public eye i'm not yet 

THIS . we're people who judge behind computers yet we still allow ourselves to think coherently??? 

She's very well known and can actually EASILY relate and understand what britney went through.  yet she becomes a bully vocally. 

2 minutes ago, Cruella de Vil said:

1. First of all I would like to make this one thing clear: 

- Britney was not BORN with a mental illness, neither was her public meltdown cause by a precondition or anything. She was simply going through a very rough time and people were bullying instead of helping her...

- As someone who was actually born with a mental illness, I find it offensive how Brit fans keep using that as a way to save her from getting dragged. Britney's meltdown wasn't caused by mental illness. PTSD was a CONSEQUENCE of her meltdown and the backlash. Aside from that, Britney's meltdown was more iconic than what some other Popstars have been doing. It is a meme, people make constant reference to it, just how people constantly make fun of MJ's child molestation accusations, Trisha Patras' public meltdown, etc.

2. What I find more worrying is that someone with PTSD is still being FORCED to make music, perform, etc. and is not allowed to take care of her kids on her own although her mental health seems to have stabilized. 

3. Some of you make the most vile comments about other artists. About things they truly can't change about themselves, wish death upon them, etc. and suddenly everyone who makes reference to a moment in pop culture is being vile? Please check yourself. Baldney attacking people with an umbrella looked hilarious and I know most of y'all are laughing about it yourselves. 

There's so much contradiction in your post i don't even know where to start. 

what is the difference between experiencing a severe emotional distress in THE PUBLIC EYE , which CAUSED and RESULTED in further complications , than having it in the first place?? are you actually trying to formalize and categorize the stages of mental distress and causes?? i don't think you're in authority to do so.  

all i can say is that what this vile woman did is wrong and you cannot back it up by any means. this is NOT the first time she speaks badly about the exact same ISSUE , she has done this in the past at least twice when she wasn't as popular. she needs to STOP. 

she's a bully either way , and she's doing it publicly , please don't try to stand up or act like this can be somewhat excusable. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, Britards... It's always the same with y'all, isn't it? I'm sorry but most people don't even know Britney has a mental health issue. I didn't know it until recently. A public meltdown to many

I don't want to fight, I just want to tell you what I think about this: I don't think she's being forced to do it anymore. I think I remember reading that she renewed her contract??? I'm not 100%

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.