Entea

Lady Gaga leaps to #1 on the Billboard Artist 100

09-lady-gaga-super-bowl-feb-2017-billboard-1548.jpg

Gaga makes a Super Bowl-fueled flight to the summit for her second total week on top.

Lady Gaga is the top musical act in the U.S., rocketing from No. 61 to No. 1 on the Billboard Artist 100 chart (dated Feb. 25), following her Super Bowl LI halftime performance on Feb. 5. The Artist 100 (which launched in July 2014) measures artist activity across key metrics of music consumption, blending album and track sales, radio airplay, streaming and social media fan interaction to provide a weekly multi-dimensional ranking of artist popularity.

Gaga gains by 1,219 percent in overall activity, with digital song sales contributing her greatest share of Artist 100 points (46 percent), followed by album sales (40 percent). As previously reported, Gaga's current single "Million Reasons" roars back onto the Billboard Hot 100 at a new high of No. 4 (tying for the highest re-entry in the chart's history) and returns to the Digital Song Sales chart at No. 1, up 1,334 percent to 149,000 sold in the week ending Feb. 9, according to Nielsen Music (also aided by 69-cent sale-pricing in the iTunes Store).

On the Billboard 200, "Reasons" parent album Joanne jumps 66-2, gaining by 818 percent to 74,000 equivalent album units. Gaga earns her second total week atop the Artist 100. She first led the Nov. 12, 2016-dated list, when Joanne debuted atop the Billboard 200.

Source + top 5 breakdown: Billboard

4 hours ago, BJORK said:

I thought this was about Million Reasons for a moment - my jaw dislocated dead2

4 hours ago, Merryem said:

same dead2 

still Gaga on top once again oprah2 

9 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Same, my heart stopped for a couple seconds. rip3 

Nnn dead2

Spoiler

My plan is working ny1