Celeb News PewDiePie responds

78 posts in this topic

Just now, John Wayne said:

fuck off and get a real job 

etZoOYq.gif

You watched it already? rih1

Who needs a 'real job' when you can make $10m+ a year on the internet rih1

and I don't even like him rih1 

22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as I despise pewdiepie being a yter is a real job

 

its more than what most ppl earn 

 

just because they cater to younger audiences doesn't make their job any less real

 

the phrase 'real job' really irks me as condescending and elitist AF even when jokingly said especially in relation to humanities 

12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jony said:

You watched it already? rih1

Who needs a 'real job' when you can make $10m+ a year on the internet rih1

and I don't even like him rih1 

I watched part of it, not gonna sit 10 mins watching this.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with him on one thing ; let's focus on real issues oprah13

We simply raised a generation that bashes public figures for stuff like this in order to feel morally superior yet the same people would be absent when real issues regarding the very same subject take place, it disgusts me oprah11

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i hate him but honestly we should stop pretending YT isn't a real job, you produce content, you post it online, people like it (for whatever reason), you get paid. Y'all cannot be bitter to people who have a job that they enjoy!

with that said, i can't wait for him to be ova! aura1 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

i hate him but honestly we should stop pretending YT isn't a real job, you produce content, you post it online, people like it (for whatever reason), you get paid. Y'all cannot be bitter to people who have a job that they enjoy

Eggsactly aura1

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Jjang said:

I agree with him on one thing ; let's focus on real issues oprah13

We simply raised a generation that bashes public figures for stuff like this in order to feel morally superior yet the same people would be absent when real issues regarding the very same subject take place, it disgusts me oprah11

He deserved to be bashed. If we let people to be racist, we all will move backwards.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen the video he's referring to and it's disgusting. I really don't see how it's funny to pay people to write "Death to all Jews" on a poster. 

In this one he literally says "we have so much influence and such a large voice" (not really but whatever) then why the hell would you think it was okay to upload this on your youtube channel? Cut that part out completely and just mention that some people did something extremely offensive for money.

It took him 4 minutes+ to actually apologize and then he goes on to say "I do strongly believe that you can joke about anything" so basically he's not really sorry. And the fact that he even says that he's definitely made a mistake like this before rip4 

This whole video isn't really an apology, it's more of a "the media is portraying me to be something I'm not" pity party. trash1 

10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly don't even dare to watch said video. I would probably flip my complete shit but let me say this:

Him rocking the "Arian" style that Nazis idolized and then making a video laughing about people demanding a Jewish genocide is not a cute look AT ALL.


Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never liked Pewdiepie and never understood his videos or found them funny, but since I'm not his demographic it makes sense

Making Nazi and Hitler jokes, in the comedic sense, is so overdone and not funny anymore to me

it's just being controversial for the sake of being controversial, without saying anything new

He's really just trolling the SJWs in his videos bc extreme left media thinks he's a nazi, that's all

The triggered side of the internet are taking the damn bait

it's just a damn YTer who uses Nazi jokes to troll the extreme left and his 12 year old audience thinks its funny

dead2 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, John Wayne said:

fuck off and get a real job 

etZoOYq.gif

Real job..?

You know he is a millionaire right? One of the highest earning youtubers!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm too lazy to watch this video but he just wants controversy and he got it dead1 either way i'm glad we're recognizing that being a content creator is a real job and takes great amounts of effort as well! not saying all youtubers work as hard considering everything is the pits rn and it's all just clickbait but you get my point!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cruella de Vil said:

I honestly don't even dare to watch said video. I would probably flip my complete shit but let me say this:

Him rocking the "Arian" style that Nazis idolized and then making a video laughing about people demanding a Jewish genocide is not a cute look AT ALL.


Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

me when i saw the thumbnail dead2

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.