Jony

PewDiePie responds

9 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

These kinds of remarks actually are the real contribution to growing anti-Semitism.

I'm NOT an anti-Semite, but I really hate one jew right now.

7 minutes ago, Justin Bieber said:

Not gonna respond anymore cause I don't want to get down voted. 

Grow a pear! Where is your evidence? Where are your facts? Where is your rational reasoning? Defend your position. Actually that last sentence was redundant, because you can't.

3 minutes ago, Justin Bieber said:

I think the joke is offensive. 

Well, a lot of Germans found Jews' behavior offensive a few decades ago, but that problematic and undeserved assessment doesn't justify their further violence, does it? bey5

It makes no sense to slam someone for being insensitive and hurtful and then actively bully someone else in public by calling them anti-Semitic when all they did was try to explain a certain situation with necessary context.

1 minute ago, Sheezus said:

I'm NOT an anti-Semite, but I really hate one jew right now.

Grow a pear! Where is your evidence? Where are your facts? Where is your rational reasoning? Defend your position. Actually that last sentence was redundant, because you can't.

Hey, just lets agree to disagree. I'm sorry if I offended you.

Just now, Earth Ripper said:

Well, a lot of Germans found Jews' behavior offensive a few decades ago, but that problematic and undeserved assessment doesn't justify their further violence, does it? bey5

It makes no sense to slam someone for being insensitive and hurtful and then actively bullying someone in public by calling them anti-Semitic when all they did was try to explain a certain situation with necessary context.

Yeah I excused.

I understand where offensive jokes can be "lighthearted" at times. I get that. But as someone who has spent a lot of time studying the holocaust, that joke tugged at my heart quite a bit. It was very distasteful and rightfully hurtful to many people. 

Does he have the right to joke about whatever he wants? Yes absolutely 100%. Should he keep his mouth shut sometimes? Yeah. A lot.

Just now, Sheezus said:

If I'm bitter, I'm bitter. At least I know that I'm in the right and didn't unfairly attack anyone, unlike you.

Well I still think that his joke is anti Semitic, but I shouldn't have attacked you personally. 

If you don't see the anti semitism in the joke I feel sorry for you, but I will move on. :) 

Just now, Justin Bieber said:

Well I still think that his joke is anti Semitic, but I shouldn't have attacked you personally. 

His joke was, but it had no seriousness behind it. Yes you shouldn't have labeled me an anti-Semite. I appreciate you acknowledging part of your rudeness. 

Ok, I'm not really a fan of his channel, but he definitely is not a racist and he's done some charity wor too so I respect that  dead1 He's earning a lot of money, well good for him. I can't at people being jealous over his succes, well you should do it too because nobody is stopping you. He's got there himself. rip4 Yeah, his jokes are dumb and I guess this backlash will teach him something but the media are the pits, literally. If you do something that gives you lots of attention they will basically put you under the magnifying glass until they find a way to stab your motherfucking ass and cancel you. rip4 

11 minutes ago, Sheezus said:

This is the real concern rip3

Yeah. I've explained to him why some jokes he repeats are not really laughing matters, so I hope he's conscious of that. I completely understand being humorous, but a lot of young kids aren't educated on the stuff he jokes about, so if PDP laughs at it, naturally they think it must be funny! bummer1Like even serious issues aside, I've caught my brother laughing at some gangbang joke a while ago awk1 

I'm only happy that with our family, we can shut down some of the really inappropriate things he says and explain them to him, I just hope other kids have something similar too! :)