Joanne The Scammer

which album should i buy?

19 minutes ago, Joanne The Scammer said:

red has the most gorgeous booklet and i'm dying to have both versions of it but they are expensive :(

is it really that beautiful though it's quite messy to me dead7 

well if you want the visuals then buy red I guess, you can always listen to the tracks of any album on apple music or zippyshare dead7 

I would go with Red (Deluxe)- assuming they are all about the same price then you get the most Taylor songs!  And I like two of the deluxe songs on Red (lets forget Girl At Home exists).  

Red at its best also has her best music (State of Grace, All Too Well, Holy Ground, Begin Again) rav3

You couldn't go wrong with Speak Now either

And I just bopped to 1989 again on my commute this morning - its such good feel-good pop music.  

We all know Taylor needs the money this year. jj5

6 hours ago, RandomosiTAY said:

I would go with Red (Deluxe)- assuming they are all about the same price then you get the most Taylor songs!  And I like two of the deluxe songs on Red (lets forget Girl At Home exists).  

Red at its best also has her best music (State of Grace, All Too Well, Holy Ground, Begin Again) rav3

You couldn't go wrong with Speak Now either

And I just bopped to 1989 again on my commute this morning - its such good feel-good pop music.  

We all know Taylor needs the money this year. jj5

im thinking about buying speak now cd/dvd too. that edition of the tour u know

i saw the booklet on the yt and its gorgeous and it so many songs

On 2/18/2017 at 7:37 PM, Joanne The Scammer said:

I've just ordered red (standard) and 1989 (standard) on some online cd shop and they are literally half the price compared to the store i went!

other album prices are the same as in the shop so... saving so much with those 2 albums, praise jesus!

now i'm hoping to save money for speak now (for now tbh)

Wow, nice deal! brit11 

5 minutes ago, Joanne The Scammer said:

tnx bb

now i cant decide should i get speak now or red deluxe with the saved money

tehe1 I know the struggle. But honestly, I only know 1989 inside out, so I can't really help you making a further decision. Help me make one, will you? 

Should I buy the Winnie the Pooh Set

Spoiler

Winnie the Pooh POP! Disney Vinyl Figure Eeyore 9 cm   Winnie the Pooh POP! Disney Vinyl Figure Piglet 9 cmWinnie the Pooh POP! Disney Vinyl Figure Roo 9 cmWinnie the Pooh POP! Disney Figure Heffalump 9 cmWinnie the Pooh POP! Disney Vinyl Figure Seated Pooh 9 cm

Or the Bug's Life Set first?

Spoiler

A Bug's Life POP! Disney Vinyl Figure Flik 9 cmA Bug's Life POP! Disney Vinyl Figure Heimlich 9 cmA Bug's Life POP! Disney Vinyl Figure Princess Atta 9 cm