Bubble

How Taylor finessed the fuck out of Rihanna

This is what she Slithered for

*underlined text (except title above) are hyperlinks related to the thread - click them.

“I don’t think I would. I just don’t think it makes sense.rih9Rihanna plainly told NME in 2015 when they asked her if she will ever collaborate with Taylor Swift.

Fast forward a year, Taylor Swift is now with the poster boy of glo up's Calvin Harris, a DJ who gave Rihanna her biggest hit to date.

I reckon Rihanna didnt see any of her songs on Anti being a chart hit at the time. So she [her label] desperately turned to Mr Harris to ensure that she would get at least one top ten hit from this era. ny10

Being the snake in the grass that she is, Taylor convinced Calvin to allow her to work on the song with him and then  Taylor made herself the ghost writer for TIWYCF and (probably unbeknownst to rihanna) secretly layered her D-listed vocals into the song, so that she could now, TECHNICALLY, say she has collaborated with Rihanna. wendy3

It was reported that rihanna just walked into the studio, sang her bits and left, opting for little involvement in the making of the song - something certain pop girls are very too familiar with. brit10

So this could mean that Rihanna had no knowledge of Taylor's involvement on TIWYCF at the time and probably found out later along with us.

rih12

Bitch just got played like fiddle. demi1

Bitch better have my EDM bop royalty cheques demi1

Taylor probably used Rihanna for Katy shade too, as well as making Fenty eat her words.

taylor DID collaborate with you mama, it worked and the audience DID love it. 

The rat debunked the statement she told NME a year prior.demi1

Moral of story: Allison ALWAYS wins.

The End.tay2

cackled at 

Spoiler

Calvin Harris, a DJ who gave Rihanna her biggest hit to date.

When will you learn that Rih is the one giving hits? ny4 

And it's hardly a collab. Taylor was just Rih's backup singer ny4

45 minutes ago, Iconic said:

cackled at 

Hide contents

Calvin Harris, a DJ who gave Rihanna her biggest hit to date.

When will you learn that Rih is the one giving hits? ny4 

And it's hardly a collab. Taylor was just Rih's backup singer ny4

collaborate/kəˈlabəreɪt/
verb

1. work jointly on an activity or project.
   2. cooperate traitorously with an enemy

Lmao at definition 2

4 hours ago, Serene. said:

poor me getting into a prestigious university w/o reading comprehension tho oprah13 

Good for you. I dont really know you, but I'm proud of you. E-courses online aren't exactly what I call prestigious though.

4 hours ago, kira said:

so are you saying that taylor dated calvin to write a song for him and to get rih to sing it just to have her "revenge" at rih for saying that she would not colaborate with her? dead2

Did the relationship not end right after the song was released? rih2

On Saturday, February 18, 2017 at 9:06 PM, Bubble said:

Good for you. I dont really know you, but I'm proud of you. E-courses online aren't exactly what I call prestigious though.

poor my e course ranking among the top universities in the world cry2 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taylor Swift and This Is What You Came For are both awful yes!

wth did I just read  

so are you saying that taylor dated calvin to write a song for him and to get rih to sing it just to have her "revenge" at rih for saying that she would not colaborate with her?

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.