Lachlan

#LachlanREVIEWS - Rebel Heart (2015)

2 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

MDNA Tour first, please nicki3

or Blond Ambition nicki3

Blond Ambition aka The Mother of all tours sass1

2 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

The next discography I'm doing is J-Lo's so I might post reviews in her artist thread. jj2

I have watched the Girlie Show and Blond Ambition so far and I'll get to the others in the next few months. I think I'm watching Truth or Dare tonight though. wendy1

Omg Jlo my queen yas2

But she is not rly that good when it comes to have good album tracks cry9

She is better with singles jj3

Great watchI it tonight so u can review it tomorrow jj2

1 minute ago, Hysteria said:

Almost 2 years since it came out I feel like I overstanned this album and that it isn't as good as I thought. Devil Pray stays flawless though. bfFvpcJ.jpg

Yeah I feel like I stanned it hard in 2015 and 2016 but going back to re-listen it wasn't as amazing.

1 minute ago, Nocturn said:

Veni Vidi Vici and Inside Out are better. sass1 

Nope. sass1

I still haven't listened to Rebel Heart or MDNA but I came here to see your final order. :) 

31 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

FINAL ALBUM RANKING
Ray of Light - 97
Bedtime Stories / Erotica - 90
Like a Prayer / Confessions on a Dancefloor - 88
Music – 85
True Blue - 79
American Life - 77
Madonna - 75
Like a Virgin – 74
Rebel Heart - 73
Hard Candy – 70
MDNA – 65

Tsk tsk, Hard Candy > Like A Virgin and Madonna to be honest!

But Bedtime Stories, Ray Of Light, and Like A Prayer (and True Blue) are my faves of hers so I'm here for your top 5. :D 

17 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

The next discography I'm doing is J-Lo's so I might post reviews in her artist thread. jj2

I have watched the Girlie Show and Blond Ambition so far and I'll get to the others in the next few months. I think I'm watching Truth or Dare tonight though. wendy1

When you gonna do Bey though? I'm still waiting for you to be graced by 4. wendy1 

4 minutes ago, Saiga said:

Despite not agreeing with these last two albums (I could've given them worse score) I'm very happy about these reviews and it was pretty entertaining! Thanks for making us perched to the section. yas1 @Lachlan

Queen of always replying in these threads!

9 hours ago, Lachlan said:

I used to have a burning hate for Joan of Arc, but I've come to appreciate it. The title track is... yeah.

PSA: the chill stripped back version she played on Ellen is 100% better. You can find like the "acoustic version" somewhere online. Why in God's name they felt the need to release it as this shitty Love Profusion redux is beyond me.

Also UB and BIM are two of her best trashy party bops so you need to reasses your piss poor attitude mess1  mess1 

10 hours ago, Lachlan said:

Omg enjoy! ny4 I love J-Lo but all her albums except This Is Me...Then have TRAGIC album tracks.

I Ive this review by the way! I think it's fairly accurate and I'm glad to see it rank above HC and MDNA (as it should be!)

1 hour ago, SockBitch said:

PSA: the chill stripped back version she played on Ellen is 100% better. You can find like the "acoustic version" somewhere online. Why in God's name they felt the need to release it as this shitty Love Profusion redux is beyond me.

Also UB and BIM are two of her best trashy party bops so you need to reasses your piss poor attitude mess1  mess1 

Omg I love this version. cry1

40 minutes ago, Cruella de Vil said:

Omg enjoy! ny4 I love J-Lo but all her albums except This Is Me...Then have TRAGIC album tracks.

I Ive this review by the way! I think it's fairly accurate and I'm glad to see it rank above HC and MDNA (as it should be!)

I've already listened to her debut and I really liked it so we'll see. rih1