Lust

LDR5 Made for Fans - Includes Featured Artists

As we previously mentioned, Del Rey has been in and out of the studio for the last two years, working on the followup to Honeymoon, which arrived in 2015. The new record, which is expected to be more upbeat than some of her past material, is one of Variance's 50 Albums to Watch for in 2017.

Del Rey created the song with producer and longtime collaborator Rick Nowels, with additional production from Benny Blanco and Emile Haynie. The full album will include contributions from a number of "exciting guest featured artists," according to a rep in a message to Variance. 

Regarding the new music, the singer said: “I made my first four albums for me, but this one is for my fans and about where I hope we are all headed."

"Love" has subsequently been released in the U.S. and can be heard below.

http://variancemagazine.com/sounds/7478-lana-del-rey-love

2 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

any guesses on said featured artists? I'm assuming she got Father John Misty, The Weeknd and maybe Alex Turner onboard? 

Father John Misty is obvious. She and The Weeknd probably swapped tracks, with her doing Stargirl and him doing a collab for BAR. Maybe two more beyond that? I could see something with Lykke Li, given how much she was hanging out with Lykke's crowd over the past year. Then maybe something completely off the wall, that nobody would ever guess. She's got a weird group of friends.

2 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Father John Misty is obvious. She and The Weeknd probably swapped tracks, with her doing Stargirl and him doing a collab for BAR. Maybe two more beyond that? I could see something with Lykke Li, given how much she was hanging out with Lykke's crowd over the past year. Then maybe something completely off the wall, that nobody would ever guess. She's got a weird group of friends.

if she collaborates with Lykke Li I will literally shart right through my Goodwill-bought jeans

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Florence collab would make me cry my eyes out

Yikes I hope not The Weeknd again  

if she collaborates with Lykke Li I will literally shart right through my Goodwill-bought jeans

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.