NOVAAYEARZ

Will we ever have a Superstar after this decade ?

Just now, John Wayne said:

so what wat3

she's only 23

You really misunderstood that statement. He was saying that she is currently in the middle part of her career, which is to say that she is not at the beginning and not at the end. He wasn't saying she'd peaked, she's just not considered a "new" artist anymore.

6 minutes ago, LanaxGaga said:

For a female, Bebe

not really sia2 she's been around for a while and still no hit sia2 plus, she's not interesting at all, she seems like just another girl who'll try to get a career by shaking her ass in her videos sia2

no superstar material there sia2

9 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

not really sia2 she's been around for a while and still no hit sia2 plus, she's not interesting at all, she seems like just another girl who'll try to get a career by shaking her ass in her videos sia2

no superstar material there sia2

She has some bops but I think she's trying to look like Kylie Jenner or something and I think it won't work tbh

2 minutes ago, Scarlett O'Hara said:

Hasley, Dua Lipa and Zara will be the Gaga/Katy/Taylor of the next generation bey1

Halsey is never going to get another hit. Dua has a very good shot though. Zara better clean up her messy last few singles but the potential is definitely there.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You really misunderstood that statement. He was saying that she is currently in the middle part of her career, which is to say that she is not at the beginning and not at the end. He wasn't saying she

why is this in beyonce's section? 

Ariana imo is the last chance for a major pop girl to happen and she's already in the midst of her career. I doubt anyone after her has the capability to become major

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.