NOVAAYEARZ

Will we ever have a Superstar after this decade ?

9 hours ago, Infrared said:

I think the problem with Ariana is that she's not really interesting. She's not doing anything new that Mariah, Christina, or Katy haven't done. Most of her hits are features and she doesn't have many memorable performances despite having a decent voice. and lastly her videos are just shit or lazy rip3 

I think she needs to really look at past figures, including Christina - because her image reminds me of her in many ways and even though she's a flop now, Xtina really made her mark on the industry.

10/10lana1

1 hour ago, Carlos said:

Actually, this decade we got Katy, Lana, Adele and Gaga. You should be asking if the next decade will have a superstar. And no, some of you citing Riri, she's late 00s.

lana is not a superstar dead2 she has a loyal fanbase and star status, but she is far from the level that katy, adele, and gaga are at.

Yes but it won't be someone in the pop genre. The streaming era will be dominated by urban artists. I'm surprised labels haven't tried pushing a female urban act the way they have with Rae Sremmurd, Migos and Desiigner

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You really misunderstood that statement. He was saying that she is currently in the middle part of her career, which is to say that she is not at the beginning and not at the end. He wasn't saying she

why is this in beyonce's section? 

Ariana imo is the last chance for a major pop girl to happen and she's already in the midst of her career. I doubt anyone after her has the capability to become major

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.