Bubble

Imma need one of the 8 million Llama stans in the world to explain this to me.

20 hours ago, Bubble said:

She should have just shut her mouth and let her chart repellent single leak in peace.

You should have just shut your mouth and let your forum repellent opinions leak in peace

3 hours ago, Bubble said:

Blow job lips's fans have still FAILED to explain this to me... I will wait. katy5ny13

This album is actually for her because she's finally letting herself SMILE cry6 She made a video that doesn't pit her against rotting sugar daddies cry6 She's talking about love rather than sex/lust/wilting elderly boners cry6 She didn't mention ha red dress cry6 

The reinvention is clearly too much for a Janitor stan to comprehend jj3 

40 minutes ago, Dash My Wig said:

This album is actually for her because she's finally letting herself SMILE cry6 She made a video that doesn't pit her against rotting sugar daddies cry6 She's talking about love rather than sex/lust/wilting elderly boners cry6 She didn't mention ha red dress cry6 

The reinvention is clearly too much for a Janitor stan to comprehend jj3 

EVERYTHING IS THE SAME. EVER RIH THING.

Lana stans are making up  nonsense about her being over daddies and red dresses and her music being less depressing, but this single sounds depressing STILL..

"why are you questioning whether or not an artist dedicates an album to fans?" You guys would drag the dog shit out of gaga if she did something similar. Honestly FOTP need to learn impartiality.

On February 20, 2017 at 10:47 AM, Bubble said:

EVERYTHING IS THE SAME. EVER RIH THING.

Lana stans are making up  nonsense about her being over daddies and red dresses and her music being less depressing, but this single sounds depressing STILL..

"why are you questioning whether or not an artist dedicates an album to fans?" You guys would drag the dog shit out of gaga if she did something similar. Honestly FOTP need to learn impartiality.

We drag Gaga for doing the exact OPPOSITE of providing an album for fans ny2 

If this single sounds depressing to you then perhaps it's not the song that's the issue jj3 

This is like the first truly happy song she's ever released. I also think that it's the first time she smiled throughout an entire video. Just cuz you're too pressed to comprehend the differences doesn't mean it's not there!

9 minutes ago, Mark said:

This is like the first truly happy song she's ever released. I also think that it's the first time she smiled throughout an entire video. Just cuz you're too pressed to comprehend the differences doesn't mean it's not there!

Brooklyn Baby, Florida Kilos say hello! 

2 minutes ago, Cruella de Vil said:

Brooklyn Baby, Florida Kilos say hello! 

Girl those songs sound sad/haunting to me. Mostly due to the production and/or her vocals. Love straight up sounds happy and hopeful, idk how to explain it orangu1 

14 minutes ago, Mark said:

Girl those songs sound sad/haunting to me. Mostly due to the production and/or her vocals. Love straight up sounds happy and hopeful, idk how to explain it orangu1 

Love is more melancholic than those two. orangu1 

1 minute ago, Bubble said:

Imagine making a song sonically similar to all your other songs, but having your fans call it different and new just because you finally smile in a music video.ny12

Imagine writing this post in your thread that no one agrees with over and over again. ny12 Sis, quit the act and go to AltBoards or something. They have a Sky Ferreira permanent section there. You can discuss her SuperBowl Halftime Setlist there. lol2 

10 minutes ago, Cruella de Vil said:

Imagine writing this post in your thread that no one agrees with over and over again. ny12 Sis, quit the act and go to AltBoards or something. They have a Sky Ferreira permanent section there. You can discuss her SuperBowl Halftime Setlist there. lol2 

Yaaaas Coo Ella you better stan Bubble bey5

The good sis is referencing my past threads and everything bey5

Keep the downvotes coming and keep this thread alive baby bey5

Because at the end of the day, 75% of Lana's stans will grow out of her in the next 3-5 years just like Gaga's did. Gaga had her "I'm a freak and outcast in highschool" schtick for the gays and Lana has the "College is hard, I just want to be a bitch and marry rich" schtick for the gays that are now older and dumber.

5 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

How is anything from UV happy to you? wat3

Because Brooklyn Baby and Florida Kilos are happy songs. They don't deal with the same shit the other songs deal with and are actually somewhat upbeat? dead4 Have you actually listened to them? 

5 minutes ago, Bubble said:

Yaaaas Coo Ella you better stan Bubble bey5

The good sis is referencing my past threads and everything bey5

Keep the downvotes coming and keep this thread alive baby bey5

Because at the end of the day, 75% of Lana's stans will grow out of her in the next 3-5 years just like Gaga's did. Gaga had her "I'm a freak and outcast in highschool" schtick for the gays and Lana has the "College is hard, I just want to be a bitch and marry rich" schtick for the gays that are now older and dumber.

Enjoy your time here while it lasts! rih8 

I don't understand her appeal. All her music does sound the same to me. Echoey, slow vocals in ballad-esque fashion. dead2 

I mean, if her fans like it, then good for ha for not selling out I guess but I just don't get the appeal in her sound. 

Like no offense to Lana stans, but can someone explain? I could never listen to her music on repeat without it putting me to sleep from how slow and layered it always is. dead4 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yet still the debut single for her upcoming album sounds like the same garbage her fags take meth to in order to feel its ultimate sound. What will be different from the last 4 albums? Lyrical co

You seem mad. Must not be young and in love.

Ew you say such ugly things, wash your mouth out   If you had actually listened to her albums, you'd know that since Paradise her music has been darker, more experimental and left of centre.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.