Hermione

Lindsay Lohan begs Disney to cast her as Ariel in "Little Mermaid" remake

Just now, Hylia said:

For some reason the first thing I assumed was that Kim dragging her embarrassed her too much to continue her career rip2 

Wasn't it Khloe that was trying to drag her? Also btw it turned out that it wasn't actually Chloe Moretz's body in the pic. eve1

3 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Wasn't it Khloe that was trying to drag her? Also btw it turned out that it wasn't actually Chloe Moretz's body in the pic. eve1

She was replying to Chloe shading her nude selfie rip2 

Just now, Hylia said:

Rage was replying to Chloe shading her nude selfie rip2 

Yeah that was basic, Kim can't drag for shit tbh. I thought u meant when Khloe was dragging a pic that she thought was Chloe at the beach where Chloe's ass was showing. And the kii was that it wasn't Chloe's pic.

36615A6700000578-0-A_new_low_Khloe_poste

36612E9200000578-3695252-What_s_importan

She had a blue bikini bottom not a red one. Basically making Khloe look like the dumb bitch that she is. rip4 

3 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Yeah that was basic, Kim can't drag for shit tbh. I thought u meant when Khloe was dragging a pic that she thought was Chloe at the beach where Chloe's ass was showing. And the kii was that it wasn't Chloe's pic.

36615A6700000578-0-A_new_low_Khloe_poste

36612E9200000578-3695252-What_s_importan

She had a blue bikini bottom not a red one. Basically making Khloe look like the dumb bitch that she is. rip4 

Oh I forgot all about this rip2 

1 minute ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Imo Chloe won that battle considering it was 2 old ass bitches that probably hire gays to tweet shade for them against a 20 year old. She won with class too. sass1

Not surprising, winning against the Kardashians isn't really a difficult task if intelligence is involved rav2 

Just now, Hylia said:

Not surprising, winning against the Kardashians isn't really a difficult task if intelligence is involved rav2 

Fooling the world and getting millions for doing nothing isn't that dumb tho. When will we? rav2 

Just now, Hylia said:

True but Paris did it better rav2 

Idk Paris wasn't as big as them. I mean who even watched the Simple Life back then? Compare it to the trashy Kardashian audience. rav2 

Why couldn't my mom been a fame-hungry viper like Kris Jenner? cry4

2 hours ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Imo Chloe won that battle considering it was 2 old ass bitches that probably hire gays to tweet shade for them against a 20 year old. She won with class too. sass1

Maybe she shouldn't have slut shamed and policed Kim in the first place wendy3 Just because she's a cute 20 year old vs a Kardashian doesn't mean she was right in any way. Kim's response was also immature and Khloe's just pure idiocy. They all lost sass1