Liam

#LiamREVIEWS - Kylie (1988)

1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

I'll be perching at the mail. I actually don't have It's No Grammy in any sort of physical form

2B5E02B500000578-0-image-m-39_1439572912

Honestly the only thing worse than a bomb you could send me is Nu-di-ty in any form so PNWK43a.gif 

2 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

WOw, can't wait for  the only Ejaculate on Yourself equal: Like a Vagina. It's a second, filler-powered, cringy, disturbingly bad Madonna album. You won't have fun! carla1

I've already done the scores and I actually love Like A West Virginia. The only filler is Pretender, Shoo-Be-Doo and Over and Over 

giphy.gif 

1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

All these ideas AFTER I've already sealed the package PNWK43a.gif

There is always Kylie Giveaway: Fourth of July and Halloween edition. You can add Some Kind of Bliss to scare our eardrums again! PNWK43a.gif 

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

EY vinyl

I was gonna curse CD single

ha ex-boyfriend's hair extensions she bought for him

Look at her turning into the spawn of satan and whistling for Hell to occupy Earth in the form of Exorcise Yourselfkylie-minogue-kylie-enjoy-yourself-2-lps-n-mint-vinyl-germ-press-loco-motion-abdc4f91a87aa569698a75528da5e4a6.jpg 

Just now, Liam said:

Look at her turning into the spawn of satan and whistling for Hell to occupy Earth in the form of Exorcise Yourselfkylie-minogue-kylie-enjoy-yourself-2-lps-n-mint-vinyl-germ-press-loco-motion-abdc4f91a87aa569698a75528da5e4a6.jpg 

wow i never saw the back cover for it, can't believe she went IN with a deep metaphor of her hair being snakes from hell crawling out of the ground to poison us with ha then-next album Exorcise scream1

queen of sinister subliminal messaging - Katy is over (as usual ny1 )

2 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

wow i never saw the back cover for it, can't believe she went IN with a deep metaphor of her hair being snakes from hell crawling out of the ground to poison us with ha then-next album Exorcise scream1

queen of sinister subliminal messaging - Katy is over (as usual ny1 )

"Haha I am so blind to the shit my label just made me put out"

Kylie_Minogue-Enjoy_Yourself_cd3.jpg