Simón.

First German state bans burqa

http://m.tagesspiegel.de/politik/burka-verbot-bayern-beschliesst-verbot-von-gesichtsverhuellung/19421880.html?utm_referrer=

Only found german source. Bavaria bans face veils (including burqa) in universities, schools, elections, kindergarten and places where safety needs to be priority. Reasons are that mimics etc. are not seen because of things that hide your face and that our society is build on open communication.

Thoughts ?

jj4

The only time when you need to show your face is an airport check-up / simillar cases jj4

I always thought people looked into a wrong direction when they saw only Islamophobia in this. The fact that covering your face, even partially, is seen as almost unlawful and suspicious by the POLICE (not the people), is a solid proof of the CTV cameras/ building a faces database / total control goal they're trying to achieve. Usually people don't care, but pay attention to passing policemen that always give those glances to people wearing sunglasses or headveils. They can even ask you to remove it / ask for an ID. Police state bullshit trash1

Edit. I find the airport business and scandals surrounding it, unacceptable. Those are international rules for high-risk areas. If a person can't even check your face after seeing your ID, while other people go through the uncomfortable search, you're the problem. Airports aren't only international spaces where culture means nothing, but the preferencial treatment is unfair and dangerous. Any kind of a wanted criminal in disguise can get through on somebody else's passport um2 Does Interpol need this um2

1 hour ago, Vertigo-go said:

jj4

The only time when you need to show your face is an airport check-up / simillar cases jj4

I always thought people looked into a wrong direction when they saw only Islamophobia in this. The fact that covering your face, even partially, is seen as almost unlawful and suspicious by the POLICE (not the people), is a solid proof of the CTV cameras/ building a faces database / total control goal they're trying to achieve. Usually people don't care, but pay attention to passing policemen that always give those glances to people wearing sunglasses or headveils. They can even ask you to remove it / ask for an ID. Police state bullshit trash1

Edit. I find the airport business and scandals surrounding it, unacceptable. Those are international rules for high-risk areas. If a person can't even check your face after seeing your ID, while other people go through the uncomfortable search, you're the problem. Airports aren't only international spaces where culture means nothing, but the preferencial treatment is unfair and dangerous. Any kind of a wanted criminal in disguise can get through on somebody else's passport um2 Does Interpol need this um2

I agree on airports. But I think it's also important for anytime you need to show ID. E.g elections. 

I don't know how to feel about schools or law institutions because those institutions need to be neutral. In many places its also illegal to wear crucifixes as necklaces at well

23 minutes ago, Justin Bieber said:

I agree on airports. But I think it's also important for anytime you need to show ID. E.g elections. 

I don't know how to feel about schools or law institutions because those institutions need to be neutral. In many places its also illegal to wear crucifixes as necklaces at well

I think it's a personal problem for people, not a problem of society. I don't see how your dresscode can intervene with your job or your education. If you teacher is an extra bitch that doesn't like seeing you wear a scarf, it's not anybody's problem but their own trash1