Savage

Pick one - Discography Edition: Lana Del Rey

Lana Del Rey  

36 members have voted

1. 1. pick the album/EP you love the most!

• Lana Del Rey
    • Born to Die
    • Paradise
    • Ultraviolence
    • Honeymoon

9 hours ago, Urbanov said:

I can't really tell. It's always between BTD and UV. Tommorow I would vote for BTD probably.

It's alarming, honestly, how charming you can be.

dD98etF.gif

2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Honeymoon is such a grower, honestly. It took me some time to really get into this album, but it's beautiful and has amazing vibe to it.

Agreed.  I'm very attached to it.  It always puts me in a good mood and I love its energy.  BTD and Ultraviolence were more instantly likable, but repeated listens really help Honeymoon unfold.

I voted for BTD because I was quite frankly obsessed with that album for a solid 3 years jj1

Every single track was on my iTunes Top 25 and I couldn't go a day without playing the album in full antm1

It don't find it "amazing" anymore, but MY did it leave an imprint in my SOUL oprah4

9 hours ago, BJORK said:

I voted for BTD because I was quite frankly obsessed with that album for a solid 3 years jj1

Every single track was on my iTunes Top 25 and I couldn't go a day without playing the album in full antm1

yas2 

Just now, #1 said:

yas2 

FLAWLESS RECORD.

For a solid year I couldn't pick a favorite song, they just all seemed equal in my eyes.

She came to the scene with such a realised sound and image, I stan her so HARD scream1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

z

It's close between BTD, Ultraviolence and Honeymoon, but if I had to pick just one and do without the others it'd be Honeymoon.

The one with High By The Beach in it.  flawless song and MV 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.