Juinae

I Don't Wanna Live Forever sets new record for Fifty Shades Singles

I can't believe that Taylor climbed all the way to the top only to be blocked by Ed Sheeran's trend-hopping Sia knock-off song. cry8 At least she's being blocked by a fellow friend. She needs to do some sort of major promo slot to give the song a push to make it the first 50 Shades single to reach #1. yas2 

Just now, Juinae said:

I honestly prefer Beyoncé's remake of Crazy In Love for the first film to this song, it should have gone #1. cry9 

Spoiler

I lowkey like it more than the original wendy3 

50 Shades is trash but the soundtracks are so good wendy3 It's so unfair wendy3 

Just now, Diamond said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I lowkey like it more than the original wendy3 

50 Shades is trash but the soundtracks are so good wendy3 It's so unfair wendy3 

The original will always have a special place in my heart but the remake is so much better. wendy3 And did you hear Miguel's tragic remake that they originally used for the advertisement of Fifty Shades Darker? It was awful. vomit1 I'm glad that they went with IDWLF as the lead instead.

Spoiler

I hate myself for ever even watching the first film, it was so bad. The soundtracks are amazing though. wendy3 

4 minutes ago, Juinae said:

The original will always have a special place in my heart but the remake is so much better. wendy3 And did you hear Miguel's tragic remake that they originally used for the advertisement of Fifty Shades Darker? It was awful. vomit1 I'm glad that they went with IDWLF as the lead instead.

Reveal hidden contents

I hate myself for ever even watching the first film, it was so bad. The soundtracks are amazing though. wendy3 

I'm not the biggest fan of IDWLF but it's miles better than Miguel's CIL remake yes rip2 I think IDWLF would be great if it was just Taylor and I'm pretty sure most people agree rav2 

Spoiler

I watched a bit of the first movie, it was awful but Jamie is lowkey hot wendy3 

1 minute ago, Diamond said:

I'm not the biggest fan of IDWLF but it's miles better than Miguel's CIL remake yes rip2 I think IDWLF would be great if it was just Taylor and I'm pretty sure most people agree rav2 

Reveal hidden contents

I watched a bit of the first movie, it was awful but Jamie is lowkey hot wendy3 

I'm still waiting for someone to create a Tay solo version of IDWLF or for her to perform it solo somewhere where the audio can be properly recorded. wendy3 

Spoiler

Jamie Dornan is a MAN as Taylor would like to say. wendy3