Crazy in Love: 2003 vs. 2014

Which version is better!  

16 members have voted

1. 1. 2003 vs. 2014

• 2003 (Original)
    • 2014 (Remix)

Just now, Hermione said:

Considering where the 2014 remix is from, I'll say the original. rav2

that remix is the only good thing to come out of that mess and even then I could live without it if it meant that shit never got popular.

I'm still salty over Bey attaching her name to it jay1 

Just now, Lord Stoneheart said:

that remix is the only good thing to come out of that mess and even then I could live without it if it meant that shit never got popular.

I'm still salty over Bey attaching her name to it jay1 

It's super messy that she sampled Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's "We Should All Be Feminists" TEDx talk and then showed up on this soundtrack a year later. Bey is one of my preferred FOTP faves, but she deserves to get called out for that. rip2

4 minutes ago, Hermione said:

It's super messy that she sampled Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's "We Should All Be Feminists" TEDx talk and then showed up on this soundtrack a year later. Bey is one of my preferred FOTP faves, but she deserves to get called out for that. rip2

tea. I wouldnt mind her lending her song to good erotic franchise but this abuse romanticizing mess did not deserve her.

Not to mention the fact that it makes it look like she plays the feminist card when it's convenient to her but will sell her artistic integrity to the highest bidder jay1

2 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

tea. I wouldnt mind her lending her song to good erotic franchise but this abuse romanticizing mess did not deserve her.

Not to mention the fact that it makes it look like she plays the feminist card when it's convenient to her but will sell her artistic integrity to the highest bidder jay1

Changed my member title! wendy1