Dr Luke releases emails of Kesha dragging team, him supporting Kesha

12 minutes ago, Plenty of beer said:

Holy shit not fake at all.

Today a LOT of emails were added to court documents from his defense and things are going out of control, the nastiness of this whole situation is reaching new peaks.

he's getting out of hand brit10

26 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

he's getting out of hand brit10

What follows is my personal feeling right now after reading the recent emails, on Buzzfeed there aren't all of them and I don't want to be the one posting them on the internet.

Spoiler

Well, honestly the more I read the more I think the truth is not exactly what she says.

This doesn't mean that she's lying on purpose, she seems to be totally fragile and unstable and probably she doesn't even realize what she does sometimes.

And I feel very bad.

2 minutes ago, Plenty of beer said:

What follows is my personal feeling right now after reading the recent emails, on Buzzfeed there aren't all of them and I don't want to be the one posting them on the internet.

Reveal hidden contents

Well, honestly the more I read the more I think the truth is not exactly what she says.

This doesn't mean that she's lying on purpose, she seems to be totally fragile and unstable and probably she doesn't even realize what she does sometimes.

And I feel very bad.

scream1

On 2/21/2017 at 11:16 PM, Plenty of beer said:

An example: this email basically demolishes her accuse about the Crazy Kids lyrics.

Maybe he actually got angry when she refused to sing the lyrics but after a while he supported her will.

Hide contents

HzwCVL9.png

brit10