Savage

Pick one - Discography Edition: Amy Winehouse

Amy Winehouse  

13 members have voted

1. 1. pick the album/EP you love the most!

• Frank
    • Frank (Rarities Edition)
    • Back to black
    • Back to black (B-sides)
    • Lioness: Hidden Treasures

Note(s) :

• This is a multiple-choice poll, because we're discussing the discography of a deceased artist, this is the only music (so far!) we got to hold on to since the artist can no longer provide us with new material, so i thought about making it a MC poll since some (like me!) might have deeper connection to the music, so it is only fair to do so.
  • This thread is to discuss her music, aspects of her personal life should not matter, i also believe the media did more than enough to degrade her just like they did to many artists, so i hope we all keep it classy and to have some respect for the dead.
  • As it is always the case, free upvotes is a possibility in my threads, so you're getting something from coming here!

tumblr_lffyybFZvY1qai69u.gif

10 hours ago, Vilppu said:

Back to Black and Frank are both perfect, I prefer the former by just a little bit though.

Every song she made is perfect... even her demos slay.... i just love her tone and i can't get enough! cry6 

I love her albums obviously, but i just hate how underrated FRANK really is.

10 hours ago, Nixter said:

I can't pick just one, since I love them all almost equally so... My personal chart is:

Number 2 - Lioness

Number 1 - everything else

Same. That's why i made it a multiple-choice poll. ny3 

I chose both, but I honestly think Frank is my favourite. The jazzy R&B sound was gorgeous and is still so rewarding to listen to. You Sent Me Flying, Fuck Me Pumps, What Is It About Men? are all great records.

EDIT: FUCK and Take The Box. Her best.

2 hours ago, Vilppu said:

Back to Black and Frank are both perfect, I prefer the former by just a little bit though.

Same. Frank is underrated, and Stronger Than Me is one of the best comedic music videos ever. That messy guy giveup2

10 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Amy's discog is sooo flawless omg but Frank is honestly her best

Stronger Than Me giveup1

In My Bed giveup1

Take The Box giveup2

Vote for it.

12 hours ago, #1 said:

As it is always the case, free upvotes is a possibility in my threads, so you're getting something from coming here!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Same. Frank is underrated, and Stronger Than Me is one of the best comedic music videos ever. That messy guy  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.