Bubble

is Janet provocative?

A good blessed mutual of mine on twitter seems to think that Janet is not provocative and that the label only lies with Madonna. One thing I cant stand about the Janfam, other than the fact they keep bitching about how under appreciated she is (which she is, but the stan world doesnt care to know, so just leave them in their bliss of ignorance), is the stuck up-ish attitude they have towards madonna.

Janet may have not photographed her pussy in books and tongue kissed straight girls at award shows, but shes a freak in her own ho right. She records her orgasms on so many songs. like sis...

I will NEVER understand how she married a muslim man, but she herself seems to think shes more classier than madonna (which is probably is but she doesnt need to say that aloud, its quite tacky considering the fact your career ended because they saw your tit, and you thought it wasnt a big deal).

Janet is better than Madonna though. Bedtime stories is her only good album and its a CTRL +C/ CTRL +V of CrazySexyCool and janet.

Here's Janet being a classy saint.

Such an angelic legend

1:45 we see Janet's sphynx cat on full display for her tour dvd.

1 minute ago, #1 said:

You can answer this question if you know the difference between sensual.. sexual and vulgar

provocative/prəˈvɒkətɪv/
adjective

causing anger or another strong reaction, especially deliberately.

Her albums (All For you and the velvet rope) were banned in countries for this exact reason.

Janet's albums have way more fillers than Madonna's and everything that came after Nipplegate was quite honestly shit. um3 

She has some great single but she really isn't all that. Madonna simply has more diversity than her and she is also most definitely better than her in so many ways lol.

Janet's The Velvet Rope is quite literally a watered-down Erotica, although I prefer it to the former. With songs like "Moist", "Warmth" and interludes like "Speaker Phone" during which she masturbates while being on the phone with some girl, I wouldn't consider Janet more classy. It's quite ridiculous to even consider it to be honest.

1 hour ago, Cruella de Vil said:

Janet's albums have way more fillers than Madonna's and everything that came after Nipplegate was quite honestly shit. um3 

She has some great single but she really isn't all that. Madonna simply has more diversity than her and she is also most definitely better than her in so many ways lol.

Janet's The Velvet Rope is quite literally a watered-down Erotica, although I prefer it to the former. With songs like "Moist", "Warmth" and interludes like "Speaker Phone" during which she masturbates while being on the phone with some girl, I wouldn't consider Janet more classy. It's quite ridiculous to even consider it to be honest.

Thanks for taking part.

She records her orgasms on so many songs. like sis...

'Madonna doesn't have class. What I do has class in it'

*records orgasm*

janet. album was just as provocative as Erotica, instead of supporting Madonna for doing same thing before her and getting dragged for it she jumped on diss bandwagon.

Janet is better than Madonna though

In your dreams tho ;)

38 minutes ago, Royale said:

Why would you shade your own fave like that? oprah12

That's subjective nat1

I'm impartial when it comes to bullshit. Janet shouldnt be embrassed of her inner ho, because she does it so much better than madonna.

"Madonna is not very beautiful and she's not really talented." - Pop Goddess, Cher.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A good blessed mutual of mine on twitter seems to think that Janet is not provocative and that the label only lies with Madonna. One thing I cant stand about the Janfam, other than the fact they keep

You can answer this question if you know the difference between sensual.. sexual and vulgar. 

Said no one ever

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.