error404

I AM PRESSED. Everyday IS coming

I'VE HAD ENOUGH. THIS IS MY SELF PROCLAIMED MELTDOWN. EVERYDAY WILL SMASH.

18GFmHt.gif OUTCHARTING SELTACO'S IT AINT ME DEBUT SALES. HA LEGEND. ENDED HER. FAKE STANS OF HER (not naming any names BUT @Hannah.) ARE SHAKING. (don't tell me It Ain't Me is going top 20 next week and is lowkey smashing because I know don't try it fat). 18GFmHt.gif

#84 is a prestigious spot on the Hot 100. Beyonce and Rihana have both said "If I could choose any spot on the charts, it would be 84. Such a legendary number." SO NEXT TIME YOU SAY ITS A FLOP THINK ABOUT THAT SWEATY 

18GFmHt.gif

Plus people here don't even give Everyday any time to breathe hardly anyone even knows that it's a single yet and it's already lowkey smashing on radio and has jumped 40 spots on iTunes today AND we now have this legendary confirmation the queen at least knows it exists. HIT THAT LINK

https://mobile.twitter.com/ArianaTodayNet/status/834526832712114176 

SO TO SUM THIS ALL UP ARIANA GRANDE HAS FINALLY REALIZED SHE RECORDED A SONG EVERYDAY IT HAS ALREADY ENDED SELTACO AND IT'S COMING IF Y'ALL GIVE IT SOME TIME.

18GFmHt.gif

DON'T ANY OF YOU GUYS BOTHER BUYING FOOD FOR THE NEXT FEW MONTHS BECAUSE Y'ALL WILL BE PLENTY FULL EATING YOUR OWN DARN WORDS. 

18GFmHt.gif

The excuses in this thread omg bye Everytrash stans

H6OpdaE.png

Everyday is flopping for ABSOLUTE filth. "Smashing radio" yet Katy, Ed, Selena, and Bruno seem to be doing so much better kii

H6OpdaE.png

This will teach the bitch that she doesnt have Rihanna's power to get a top ten hit with absolutely no promotion

H6OpdaE.png

I just wanna say I had this up when my youngest sister came in the room and she was looking at the OP out of context and was like "??? I just wanna know what's going on here..." and I said "this Pop Girls forum I'm a member of has very dramatic members". Hahhaa.

5 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

I just wanna say I had this up when my youngest sister came in the room and she was looking at the OP out of context and was like "??? I just wanna know what's going on here..." and I said "this Pop Girls forum I'm a member of has very dramatic members". Hahhaa.

Hahaha I'm crying I have too much time on my hands but I hope everyone realizes that it's all for kiis.