Dr. Slay

Is Katy's American Life Coming?

she's two for two on heavy political references in globally televised performances, and has gone after the leaders of the two most powerful countries in the world. If she's NOT planning to go all out with it this era, I'll be surprised. 

Just now, QUINN said:

the fucking house, I CANNOT.

OMG I just remembered when I was watching the kiss fm interview the guy asked if we're gonna get any left sharks and she said no fall8 

And we didn't! Instead we got a falling left house fall8 

1 minute ago, Justas said:

OMG I just remembered when I was watching the kiss fm interview the guy asked if we're gonna get any left sharks and she said no fall8 

And we didn't! Instead we got a falling left house fall8 

LMAO SHE DEFINITELY LIIIIIED fall8 

I'm honestly not sure because she said "Bon Apetit" would be on the album. I feel like it will be a concept/theme album of sorts, but I'm not 100% sure of which direction she'll take yet. It could be full on political, but Katy likes a lot of variety in her albums so I'm not sure how straight up political it will be.