Savage

Mariah just OutMariah'd herself for ROLLINGSTONE magazine

Mariah Carey Blames Everybody for New Years Eve Fiasco

rs-mc_v1-0f3a22cd-c40b-4ad0-a3d8-0aff60e

In the latest issue of Rolling Stone Mariah Carey blames 'everybody' for her disastrous performance in Times Square on New Years Eve...

MiMi tells RS,

"I don't even want to bring this up too much, but whatever, we're obviously talking about it, the New Year's Eve situation – that couldn't be helped,"

"It's just something where if I can't explain it to the entire world, then they're not going to understand it, because it's not what they do. Just like I wouldn't understand somebody who had a desk job and how to do that. I couldn't. I literally am incapable of being in the real world and surviving."

"This was out of my control, and had everything not been such a total chaotic mess, then I would have been able to make something happen. Even the dancers should have stopped dancing and helped me off the f***ing stage. I'm sorry. It was a mess, and I blame everybody, and I blame myself for not leaving after rehearsal."

In case you have been living under a rock for the past 20 years, mariah showcased the iconic mimi antics we all love to see.. katy3 lemme take you a step by step, dahhhlings.. kii1 

The first thing you expect to see when you walk through the security-access gate of Mariah Carey's sprawling rented estate in Beverly Hills, where she moved in just weeks ago, is something excessive. And there it is: two towering pillars of pink, magenta and metallic-colored balloons, swaying in the early afternoon breeze on either side of the main house's entrance, a holdover two days out from Valentine's Day. It's not surprising, really – she loves to be festive. 

..... It makes sense that she would want a fresh start, particularly in this secluded, overgrown Los Angeles home, complete with a tennis court and next-level jungle gym, that's valued at $100,000 a month and features nine bedrooms and 10 bathrooms.

In person, she's glamorous, her hoop earrings studded with glimmering diamonds, gold buttons accenting her black dress, a butterfly ring cozying up to her gleaming silver nail polish. She stares at you directly in the eyes the entire time she talks, except when she rolls her eyes at a question she doesn't love, in classic Mimi form.

like becoming the third-best-selling female artist in the U.S. behind Barbra Streisand and Madonna. She's had decades and decades of stellar performances throughout her career – "Don't add that many decades," she says

A must read 

This stranded whale needs to fucking give up already. jj4 

She fucked up. It was not all her fault but it doesn't change the fact that it happened if she keeps blaming everyone but herself.

She could have delivered a good lip synched performance for WBT but instead she fucked up again and didn't even bother moving her lips and mouth halfway in. lmfao2 Her career is over and she needs to fucking DEAL WITH IT.

10 hours ago, Royale said:

How many threads are you gonna make about the NYE incident ?

She's the one who keeps talking about it as result of getting asked about it, plus it is from RS, it is from 2 days ago so it is news-material still. 

I don't think i was even negative towards her.

3 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

Fossils making weight jokes in here but we can't say anything about Madonna being as old as time itself without being harassed about ageismmad12

OT: Mariah drop it sis

lol you're pathetic lmfao2

age jokes =/= DEATH jokes

your obsession is unreal lmfao1 you're always doing this, and you're literally running in every thread here always finding new ways to mention Madonna and her fans lmfao1

Just now, Angelus said:

lol you're pathetic lmfao2

age jokes =/= DEATH jokes

your obsession is unreal lmfao1 you're always doing this, and you're literally running in every thread here always finding new ways to mention Madonna and her fans lmfao1

Y'all get mad when people say anything about her age don't lielmfao2

And are you referring to the thread I recently mentioned Madonna in because a FOSSIL quoted me first?lmfao2

Also you do the same thing to Gaga and her fans, only difference is you probably know more about Gaga than I dolmfao2

1 minute ago, Bionic Monster said:

Y'all get mad when people say anything about her age don't lielmfao2

And are you referring to the thread I recently mentioned Madonna in because a FOSSIL quoted me first?lmfao2

Also you do the same thing to Gaga and her fans, only difference is you probably know more about Gaga than I dolmfao2

No one cares about her age, we're making fun of that too, you mentioned her DEATH and used it 'joke' plenty of times here, and now you're acting like age jokes were big deal here, stfu lmfao1

Well you mentioned Katy first, so? It's not like you only posted about Gagalmfao1 

Except I'm not :) Stop lying :)

Stay on topic  :)

14 minutes ago, Angelus said:

No one cares about her age, we're making fun of that too, you mentioned her DEATH and used it 'joke' plenty of times here, and now you're acting like age jokes were big deal here, stfu lmfao1

a lie

14 minutes ago, Angelus said:

Except I'm not :) Stop lying :)

and oh look another lie!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

same Moo, same

How many threads are you gonna make about the NYE incident ?

like becoming the third-best-selling female artist in the U.S. behind Barbra Streisand and Madonna.   she gon be PISSED when she sees this  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.