SeekingThrill

Forgotten Artists

2 minutes ago, Dreamsssss said:

I know it's a fan fave, but I really don't like Whoa's sound. chi1 But yes, the transformation from Folklore to Loose was amazing. The transformation from Loose to Mi Plan was less amazing tho. jj4

You don;t like Whoa's sound?  brit15

Oh yes, i love Mi Plan too but not that much because i don't understand it mj1 it's side project for me, not official studio album demi1 

1 minute ago, Angelus said:

It was actually successful album in Europe and Latin America orangu1 Manos Al Aire smashed in Germany

True! It was notably less successful than her previous works though, plus she didn't release anything else till 2012 so it really hurt her career. That's why TSI got snubbed so badly. ny10

5 minutes ago, Dreamsssss said:

True! It was notably less successful than her previous works though, plus she didn't release anything else till 2012 so it really hurt her career. That's why TSI got snubbed so badly. ny10

She had huge break during very important time for music industry, whole new generation of artists debuted/became A-listers during that break and there was no room for her anymore ny10

Rihanna - she's forgotten at pretty much every award show. The Grammys, The Brits...

rih14 She may be fighting for better quality of life for all humans, I am however fighting for her recognition at these ceremonies. If the grammys, Brits, Billboard, AMAs or the MAs try to snub her again when she drops R9 in Q3 2017...sass4rih10

1 hour ago, Bubble said:

Rihanna - she's forgotten at pretty much every award show. The Grammys, The Brits...

rih14 She may be fighting for better quality of life for all humans, I am however fighting for her recognition at these ceremonies. If the grammys, Brits, Billboard, AMAs or the MAs try to snub her again when she drops R9 in Q3 2017...sass4rih10

What the hell are you talking about?

7 hours ago, RandomosiTAY said:

Nelly Furtado for sure - 

I just remembered about her two days ago and listened to a bunch of songs, she was MASSIVE with Loose, straight up bops bey5

Then The Spirit Indestructible flopped so hard brit2

Have you listened to the singles from her new album? They're really good!

8 hours ago, Spencer Pratt said:

What the hell are you talking about?

On 02/17/2017 at 7:17 PM, Bubble said:

"What did I just read?"

Bitch, reading comprehension is taught at the age of 6. PICK UP A BOOK.oprah13

7 hours ago, Hylia said:

Have you listened to the singles from her new album? They're really good!

I just found out she had a new album!  I'm in full on obsession mode with her, listening to Folklore, Loose, and Spirit Indestructible, I'll have to check out the new stuff too! bey5

14 hours ago, Bubble said:

She definitely deserved awards for ANTI, kind of tragic brit2

12 hours ago, RandomosiTAY said:

I just found out she had a new album!  I'm in full on obsession mode with her, listening to Folklore, Loose, and Spirit Indestructible, I'll have to check out the new stuff too! bey5

The new stuff is excellent. I'm glad she didn't let TSI's lackluster sales deter her because she's super talented

14 minutes ago, Cruella de Vil said:

Stacie Orrico

Orrico posted a video on her YouTube account in 2013 to explain her hiatus and announce plans to return to the studio.[25][26] Orrico revealed she had been studying women's literature and acting. She announced that she is working on an R&B album, slated to be released in 2014. Her album will include variety of collaborators, including producers Allen Stone, Hal Linton, Gabe Cummins and The Lions.[27]

To celebrate her comeback, she performed a virtual concert on November 6 via Stageit.com.[28]

On November 9, 2015, Orrico performed with Jon Batiste and Stay Human on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.[29]

^This is the latest news on her.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gaga     Katy     Kylie     All my awards     Gwen     Kesha     Xtine 

LMFAO, Sabi, Becky G, Austin Mahone, The Ting Tings...plenty of other late 2000s one-hit wonders I'm too lazy to look up.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.