Carlos

MJ Video Vanguard Of The Year for Katy, thoughts?

k  

9 members have voted

1. 1. k

• YASS, FEMALE MJ INDEED!
    • Lol, no. I'm bitter for all eternity.

Do you think she'll get it this year? This era? Katy's videography is undeniable, one of the best pop videos there is. if any of you petty trolls want to namedrop faves, make a thread in her section or bgs.  I feel like now would be the best time for her to get the award. Assuming her unreasonable longass releases, I think this is the right time before its too late. KP5 would be too far. It'll be fun seeing her perform her hits again as well as her new hits. Another Superbowl but longer plus an award! Female MJ getting another MJ recognition, the Jackson's will be so proud of ha.

jj2

Why make this thread? Well CTTR proved her videos are still the best and her YT videos are unmatched. She totally deserve it.

So, FOTP Fatty Kats, whaddya think? wendy1

4 minutes ago, QUINN said:

If not this year, then next year to close out the era!

That would be a great idea! Since, she promised she'll be touring this year, that would complicate tour schedules and rehearsals, it'll be hard practicing for the tour and the VMAS at the same time(but this is just me)if  ever that happens, then next year would be great! Assuming she does get it, tho.