Aidan.

Idolator: "Deserved To Be Bigger: Kylie Minogue’s Epic “Get Outta My Way” "

Kylie Minogue’s history-making, decade-long streak of UK top 10 hits came to halt with 2010 single “Get Outta My Way,” which is frustrating because it ranks as one of the highlights of her glittering discography. (I haven’t forgotten about “The One,” but it was a then-unusual digital-only release). However, if the Aussie pop icon’s second imperial phase had to come to an end, I’m glad she went out on a high. After the blissed-out loveliness of “All The Lovers,” Aphrodite’s second single was a reminder that Kylie still knew her way around the dance floor.

Sounding like a cross between Confessions era Madonna (that would be the Stuart Price connection) and early ’10s tastemakers La Roux, “Get Outta My Way” was a feisty wake-up call to bad boyfriends everywhere. Kylie urged her man to get his act together or watch her move on over shimmery disco-pop production that still holds up today. Swedish DJ Alesso obviously agrees — sampling the evergreen track on 2015 club hit “Cool.”

http://www.idolator.com/7657861/flashback-kylie-minogue-get-outta-my-way

What does everyone think jj2

It was one of the most instantaneous songs on the album for me. It was well crafted and produced, and it suited her voice quite well. The whole performing it a month or so in advance without having a concrete release date sealed its fate. Not to mention, they waited far too long to release it. Hopefully with BMG they'll be a bit more prepared to make moves on the fly that maintain any level of exposure her new music gets.