Say Lou Lou

Remy Ma vs Nicki Minaj

Just now, Maraj said:

Yeah I can admit as a rap fan that she kinda did rip4 

Oh she posted that video of Bey calling her a rap queen which I think she should delete asap rip2 

I mean this alone:

And I got a few words for the moms of the young Barbz
Guess who supports a child molester? Nicki Minaj
You paid for your brother’s wedding? That’s hella foul
How you spend money to support a pedophile?

chi1

Just now, Beyoncé Knowles said:

I mean this alone:

chi1

The fact that she said this..... let's just pray Nicki doesn't bring up Remy's miscarriage 

chi1

9 hours ago, Maraj said:

don't get me wrong I like Lil Kim but when she started to hate on Nicki it was just sad tbh bc Nicki really did look up to her. 

I don't get it, I think they're mad because Nicki is doing stuff they haven't done yet.. idk rip3 

lemme be objective.... I can get why LK is mad.. i mean .. i could see her point in the "Copying" thing back in the day... but this shit is tired because since then NICKI developed her own style and image... she been grinding and hustling on her own ... she can not use this excuse to come for nicki now.... so she needs another excuse to justify why she been flopping for decades... it is not like she put material (albums) then flop.... no, she is a lazy bum who is hating.... she put them lame tracks then get upset when they flop... please..  so she needs to rest them lips of hers and find a way to get it together.... it is not a good look for her. (like overall lmfao2 ) .. she's responsible for her flopaj.... nicki was already beating a dead horse... LK has nothing going on to brag about in a diss track.... getting a new face+race every year is not sth to brag about.... 

Now i don't know why this remo bitch is mad... but i hope she gets the attention she so desperately craves... aretha1

1 minute ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

I mean this alone:

chi1

rip3  rip3rip3  rip3  she hit her in the jugular 

10 hours ago, Maraj said:

Yeah I can admit as a rap fan that she kinda did rip4 

Oh she posted that video of Bey calling her a rap queen which I think she should delete asap rip2 

Nicki is getting desperate if this is true.

Just now, Maraj said:

The fact that she said this..... let's just pray Nicki doesn't bring up Remy's miscarriage 

chi1

I don't think she should do that since she suffered one too. (Plus it would be really low)

And I mean, it's true that her brother was accused of pedophilia and she paid lots of money to get him out of that situation.

10 hours ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

I mean this alone:

chi1

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

She went there. THE BIATCH went there. lmfao2 

Ok, this is getting good... first rihanna vs azealia and now this? lol1lol1lol1 

3 minutes ago, #1 said:

lemme be objective.... I can get why LK is mad.. i mean .. i could see her point in the "Copying" thing back in the day... but this shit is tired because since then NICKI developed her own style and image... she been grinding and hustling on her own ... she can not use this excuse to come for nicki now.... so she needs another excuse to justify why she been flopping for decades... it is not like she put material (albums) then flop.... no, she is a lazy bum who is hating.... she put them lame tracks then get upset when they flop... please..  so she needs to rest them lips of hers and find a way to get it together.... it is not a good look for her. (like overall lmfao2 ) .. she's responsible for her flopaj.... nicki was already beating a dead horse... LK has nothing going on to brag about in a diss track.... getting a new face+race every year is not sth to brag about.... 

Now i don't know why this remo bitch is mad... but i hope she gets the attention she so desperately craves... aretha1

it's funny because her 4-5 fans are always on Twitter checking for EVERYTHING that Nicki does, they literally wait to see if she's gonna post a picture so they can run and find something that Kim wore. rip4 

But yeah she needs this attention, let's hope her album sales can go up now lmfao2 

2 minutes ago, #1 said:

Nicki is getting desperate if this is true.

Sadly she did, I'm just gonna pretend she didn't do it.

2 minutes ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

I don't think she should do that since she suffered one too. (Plus it would be really low)

And I mean, it's true that her brother was accused of pedophilia and she paid lots of money to get him out of that situation.

It was actually their mother who paid for him to get out of it but if Remy wants to state alleged facts then she can rip4 

9 hours ago, Maraj said:

it's funny because her 4-5 fans are always on Twitter checking for EVERYTHING that Nicki does, they literally wait to see if she's gonna post a picture so they can run and find something that Kim wore. rip4 

But yeah she needs this attention, let's hope her album sales can go up now lmfao2 

LK vs NM is like the hip-hop version of Madonna vs LG. I'm here for none of it. ny12 

i don't know about her album sales, but this is getting good... NM gotta step it up now...... she better drop monster bars... they're coming for her in droves.

1 minute ago, #1 said:

LK vs NM is like the hip-hop version of Madonna vs LG. I'm here for none of it. ny12 

i don't know about her album sales, but this is getting good... NM gotta step it up now...... she better drop monster bars... they're coming for her in droves.

Yeah I agree

Nicki is coming, don't worry. She's not like her ex boyfriend who took months to get back at Drake. lol1 

9 hours ago, Maraj said:

Yeah I agree

Nicki is coming, don't worry. She's not like her ex boyfriend who took months to get back at Drake. lol1 

Nicki can't pick them... lbr.. xtina7 

I liked her with safari more though... 

OT: why did remo went to jail?

1 minute ago, #1 said:

Nicki can't pick them... lbr.. xtina7 

I liked her with safari more though... 

OT: why did remo went to jail?

True rip4 

I did too but then he became a reality television actor so... next!

I don't know I think she shot someone or something stupid

but here's her mugshot

Spoiler

Image result for remy ma mugshot

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All Remy did was slut-shame and talk about money in a diss song, girl bye. Poor Remy was rotting in jail while Nicki revived and changed the face of female rap, Nicki has been nothing but respectful t

I AM SCREAMING   

@Maraj omg the hoes on Remy Ma's wiki page added this sentence to the nicki vs. remy section   In 2017 she bodied that nicki minaj and exposed her for 7 mins  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.