Hermione

Rachel Dolezal is on the verge of homelessness

The disgraced former civil rights activist who garnered national attention nearly two years ago after allegations that she had lied about her race is now close to homelessness. She cannot find work and is living off of food stamps, but she still believes that she did nothing wrong. Once her parents came out and said that she was, in fact, one hundred percent white, Dolezal compared herself to Caitlyn Jenner and said that "race is not coded in your DNA."

source

omg poor ha, i googled ha yesterday at work because i was bored and saw she was a hair stylist and all the fucked up shit she did and she had a baby and no one knows who the dad is but she DEFINITELY did a ton of shit wrong by pretending to be black and saying she had black parents and lying even if she believes race is not coded in your DNA rip1 

9 minutes ago, LuranusLur said:

my friends like me to post and they are more important to me then u. 

You know I like you, and that may have been a bit rude of the person you quoted, but white people should not be wearing dark bronzer and afros to become black-passing sis. orangu1

Just now, Hermione said:

You know I like you, and that may have been a bit rude of the person you quoted, but white people should not be wearing dark bronzer and afros to become black-passing sis. orangu1

that is ok to debate but they are mean to say to me to stop posting ever 

but idk why they cannot do that i think ppl can dress as how they want to but idk much about it maybe i am wrong but if they dont lie about it and say they are or not i think its ok to want dark skin or hair or fashion cause i dont think its a bad thing to hav those ??? its just what i think