Simón.

Fifth wave of bomb threats targeting Jewish institutions in USA

"Multiple Jewish centers received bomb threats on Monday and have been evacuated in another such wave sweeping the United States, according to local reports.
This is the fifth such wave in less than two months. Last week on Monday, at least 10 Jewish centers in five U.S. states were targeted with bomb threats in a single day.

The Levite Jewish Community Center in Birmingham, Alabama was evacuated on Monday morning following a bomb threat, local reports said. This JCC was also targeted last week. The David Posnack Jewish Day School in Broward County, Florida was reportedly evacuated following a bomb threat at 9:30 A.M.
The Siegel Jewish Community Center in Talleyville, Delaware was evacuated at 9:45 A.M. The Harrisburg Jewish Community Center in Harrisburg Pennsylvania was evacuated at 10 A.M. A JCC in Ann Arbor, Michigan was evacuated after a bomb threat was phoned in in 9:20 A.M.
skip - Students and staff heading back to David Posnack JCC following evacuation prompted by bomb threat

The JCC Indianapolis temporarily closed after it received a bomb threat at 10:40 A.M. The JCC in Asheville, North Carolina was also evacuated Monday morning as well. The Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School in Rockville, Maryland was also targeted.
On Sunday, a Jewish cemetery in Philadelphia became the latest victim of vandalism, when dozens of headstones were broken and toppled in an incident Israel decried as "shocking" and as "a source of worry."
The incident in Mt. Carmel Jewish cemetery comes less than a week after hundreds of Jewish graves were desecrated St. Louis in what many took as a continuation of anti-Jewish incidents, including numerous bombs scares at Jewish centers.
More details soon..
read more: http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.774228?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=tumblr"

Wtf is Happening to USA. 

6 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

Wtf why though um2 Like, who are these people? What's their motivation? Is this just anti-Israel shit? You'd think it can't be Trump voters but mad5

A white american supremacist group hacked into German university printers (including mine) and flyers were printed that were saying that Jews are destroying the "white race" and that the jews bring the n**** to the rhine. ew2 So I probably think that hundreds year old conspiracy (Jews rule secretly everything, Jews are to blame for misery etc.) than anti-Israel rhetoric because I think Little Trumpsters actually support Israel. 

20 minutes ago, Justin Bieber said:

A white american supremacist group hacked into German university printers (including mine) and flyers were printed that were saying that Jews are destroying the "white race" and that the jews bring the n**** to the rhine. ew2 So I probably think that hundreds year old conspiracy (Jews rule secretly everything, Jews are to blame for misery etc.) than anti-Israel rhetoric because I think Little Trumpsters actually support Israel. 

This is disgusting, can't you stop them or something ?