QUINN

Katy and Orlando are "taking a break" according to their reps

Cooling off. Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom are taking a break from their relationship, Us Weekly can confirm. 

"Before rumors or falsifications get out of hand we can confirm that Orlando and Katy are taking respectful, loving space at this time," their reps tell Us Weekly in a statement. 

The pair’s decision to press pause on their romance comes after more than a year of dating. As previously reported, the singer, 32, and the hunky actor, 40, first hit it off at a Golden Globes afterparty in January 2016.

Source

1 minute ago, Jake said:

Probably because she just started her era. Not to mention Dead Men Tell No Tales promo should be starting really soon.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. They're gonna be spending a lot of time apart. 

15 minutes ago, Katy My Sass Queen said:

people and gossip cop are reporting it too. IF the rumors are true, that'll probably explain her mushy Valentine's Day tweet to us.

I don't think US weekly would have cited Katy and Orlando's reps if it weren't truly from their reps. They would have said "close sources" or something vague. Given the trouble US weekly has gotten in with katy in the past about untrue stuff, I think this is legit.

5 minutes ago, QUINN said:

I don't think US weekly would have cited Katy and Orlando's reps if it weren't truly from their reps. They would have said "close sources" or something vague. Given the trouble US weekly has gotten in with katy in the past about untrue stuff, I think this is legit.

True. I think it's legit too.  People keep saying they were together at the Oscar Party. They only took 2 pics together and that's it. They didn't even party together and they left seperately. I've never seen People never mention reps when it comes to Katy and breakups...

Just now, Katy My Sass Queen said:

True. I think it's legit too.  People keep saying they were together at the Oscar Party. They only took 2 pics together and that's it. They didn't even party together and they left seperately. I've never seen People never mention reps when it comes to Katy and breakups...

Yeah I had a hunch something was up with them after seeing the pics from the Oscar party. They seemed friendly but not "together" and all the other pics of them separately from the party are with completely different groups of people. They def weren't "together." 

But putting the breaks on relationships isn't new for Katy. She and John broke up like 4 times lol. This timing is interesting, though. 

6 minutes ago, QUINN said:

Yeah I had a hunch something was up with them after seeing the pics from the Oscar party. They seemed friendly but not "together" and all the other pics of them separately from the party are with completely different groups of people. They def weren't "together." 

But putting the breaks on relationships isn't new for Katy. She and John broke up like 4 times lol. This timing is interesting, though. 

Yeah, definitely! KC's on twitter are calling it BS! 

Yeah, definitely! KC's on twitter are calling it BS! 

KCs on Twitter are delulus for the most part lol1 I don't care either way, i just hope it was amicable and that Katy's happy. 💕

I forgot he did that. People on twitter really are delusional. They think Katy's gonna confirm that she and Orlando split. She's never confirmed any of her break ups...at least I don't think she did. 

Not like all formally or anything no. I think the statement in this US Weekly article is as close as it gets!

their reps confirmed it so its true. they reached out to people not the other way around which makes me believe they specifically wanted people to know they were no longer together. anyone that choices not to believe it is just delusional considering Katy isnt going to confirm it. it's for the best anyway because katy's gonna be super busy and she probably doesnt want to be in a swrious relationship while she's trying to focus on music. if it didnt happen now it was bound to happen eventually

their reps confirmed it so its true. they reached out to people not the other way around which makes me believe they specifically wanted people to know they were no longer together. anyone that choices not to believe it is just delusional considering Katy isnt going to confirm it. it's for the best anyway because katy's gonna be super busy and she probably doesnt want to be in a swrious relationship while she's trying to focus on music. if it didnt happen now it was bound to happen eventually

This! I knew something's was up since he didn't go to her niece's party in SB and he was always went with her when she went to see her family. My guess is they split before she released CTTR.

Posted from my iPad using the FOTP app

Get that relationship promo sis!

But yeah, their relationship was probably more of a causal thing and now that both of them have big career moments coming up they ended it amicably. Don't see why anyone needs her to make a public confirmation of this.

9 hours ago, FMKK said:

Get that relationship promo sis!

But yeah, their relationship was probably more of a causal thing and now that both of them have big career moments coming up they ended it amicably. Don't see why anyone needs her to make a public confirmation of this.

Cause the delusional KatyCats on twitter and instagram refuse to believe they broke up. Katy has NEVER made a public confirmation about a breakup and she never will. They're reps confirmed it. I just hope she's happy.