frankgutz

Fad slaying, when will ur poor fave

1 minute ago, SWINΞ said:

Not to mention every show in the US has been sold out for the Joanne tour and Million Reasons is still doing really rather well (though not Bad Romance level). maisy

and also ROCK IN RIO, forgot that one, and of course A STAR IS BORN film maisy

In before the essay from the fossils but

It's very surprising how well received she is in the industry. I think although the dynamic has changed, people consider her a great performer who will always bring their a-game. The fact that so many people tuned into the HTS to watch mostly old hits from her is surprising.

She could've had a bigger era, but none of the singles were what radio is looking for and she's always had a tough time with streaming. Plus the bizarre non-promotion of Perfect Illusion followed by her label killing it after week 2, only to release Joanne a month later is something I'll never get. It's almost like she didn't want to release any singles this era and now is trying to push MR last minute dead4  followed by the tragic ass videos. 

It'll be interesting to see what she does next era because she won't have so many opportunities like this time. Hopefully, the Star Is Born glow will give her some direction - but if it's a glitter mess then rip1 

First of all she is always 2nd choice ny2

When Big stars don't want something, call Gaga who will accept anything just to get some spotlight wendy1

A Star Is Born, Beyonce demanded too much money to play lead so call Gaga fall8

SB, they first called Adele fall8

And noow this fall8 From Bey, Adele, Riri and Justin to Fad fall8 

And u r still trying with Million Discounts ny2

24 minutes ago, Rebel Bitch said:

When Big stars don't want something, call Gaga who will accept anything just to get some spotlight wendy1

Adele Did Not Get Super Bowl Halftime Show Offer, Says NFL and Pepsi

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7469585/nfl-pepsi-adele-super-bowl-halftime-show-offer

Sources with knowledge of the festivals plans tell Consequence of Sound that organizers had also reached out to Adele, Rihanna, Justin Timberlake, and Nine Inch Nails in the wake of Beyoncé’s postponement. Ultimately, though, they landed on Lady Gaga, who will become the first woman to headline the festival since Björk in 2007.

And if you actually read the article it clearly states that all 5 of them were considered to perform at Coachella but they eventually picked Gaga. 

31 minutes ago, Rebel Bitch said:

moo2

I mean, an actually slaying legend with tons more commercial and critical success had to cancel which is the only reason she's up there eve1 I wouldn't use that in her favor personally. Superbowl is again irrelevant since even Katy has done it (and no Katycat is bragging about that, so learn from them), every single one of Gaga's major peers has had several duets with legendary performers already so just stick to the critical acclaim, album sales, singles sales, streaming numbers, and tour receipts like every other fanbase ayumi1 It's not our fault she's failing in most of those actually important areas.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She got superbowl because Britney & Adele declined, she got Coachella because Beyonce declined...       

She's truly having a really great year.

I mean, an actually slaying legend with tons more commercial and critical success had to cancel which is the only reason she's up there I wouldn't use that in her favor personally. Superbowl is again

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.