Aion

The Festive Lounge

^ lmao.

I love Glitter. I used to hate both versions of Loverboy, but now I don't mind them. the only song that I detest with every fibre of my being is Reflections. +yuck+

:( reflections is my fave from the album!

I'd give the album a 3/5. I like all the songs with the exception of Loverboy (can't believe its on there twice!?!). If We, Don't Stop and Last Night A DJ Saved My Life are okay every once in a while. Never too far is a bit...meh. LTW is gawjuss, Twister is fab, Want You is a jem and AML and DMTTYO are just great fun tracks.

Emotions is a jem! How dare u not like it *rolls eyes and flicks hair*

mariahlifestylecover.jpg

Mariah Carey knows how to work a camera lens, and it seems her unborn twins already take after their mother. During a photo shoot for the cover of the newest issue of Life & Style (out Friday), “the babies were kicking almost the entire time; it was unbelievable,” says the singer, who is due to give birth to twins any day now. “Especially the girl — clearly she’s a diva in training! We didn’t start shooting until 1:30 a.m. because I was in the hospital from the night before until the day of the shoot with contractions five minutes apart!”

Carey, who is expecting a boy and a girl with husband Nick Cannon, isn’t the first star to bare all while pregnant. She tells the magazine that she “was feeling very vulnerable about taking pictures at all right now, but then I didn’t want to miss this opportunity to document this once-in-a-lifetime experience. …My ultimate goal was to share this incredibly personal moment with my true fans.”

The first-time mom says she has “so much respect for mothers everywhere, especially those who’ve had difficult pregnancies or given birth to multiples. We need to have Mother’s Day once a week!”

Source: USA Today

The ballads on Emotions are so blissful and atmospheric, especially Can't Let Go (Classic - duh!), So Blessed, & Till The End of Time <3

Glitter continues to grow on me, it deserved to be just as successful as Rainbow imo, if not more.

The ballads on Emotions are so blissful and atmospheric, especially Can't Let Go (Classic - duh!), So Blessed, & Till The End of Time <3

Glitter continues to grow on me, it deserved to be just as successful as Rainbow imo, if not more.

None of the songs on Glitter are bad and most of them are great.

IDK if it's because I'm in a weird mood, but Looking In is growing on me.

It's so relaxing.

I cant at the hate at Loverboy :noway: I LOVE that song :noway:

me2 :cheer:

her face looks ... Good :tehe:

I Hope her face dosnt change too much , have you looked Kendra ( From girls of the playboy mansion) before and after her baby ?. Her face is SO different

Her face has already changed so much through the years. I'm hoping she comes out of this looking like she did mid 90s :tehe: