Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

xDEWx

i just can't that some Xtina fans...

...still clinging on MLJ +laughcry+

'it's her 5th #1 song'

'she shitted on your fave'

'it topped the chart because of Xtina's 30 sec'

on the other hand Britney fans are never talking about Britney's 5th #1 song.

it's the S&M remix ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

we had HIAM this year, you know brit7

I agree, although the S&M remix was HORRIBLE and Britney lost her credit on the song quickly when the original accounted for most of the points again. Christina was actually hot on MLJ.

i love the remix version. you know i love slutty songs & Brit's raw vocals made it even sluttier +laughcry+

MLJ is cute but we should move on. at least because of the music video. Xtina is a hot mess there :/

The truth of the matter is, regardless of how you want to spin it....Christna had a bigger year than Britney as far as star power goes. "The Voice" + "Burlesque" + "Moves Like Jagger"=Bionic is forgotten.

Funny that an Xtina 30 second feature is getting more radio airplay than "Hold It Against Me," "Til the World Ends," and "I Wanna Go" combined?

Stay Pressed.

I Wanna Go - 101.5M

Till The World Ends - 98M

Hold It Against Me - 88M

i don't need S&M peak ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

MLJ about 150M

Not Myself Tonight....umm about 25M???? fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

i see why you mad ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

The truth of the matter is, regardless of how you want to spin it....Christna had a bigger year than Britney as far as star power goes. "The Voice" + "Burlesque" + "Moves Like Jagger"=Bionic is forgotten.

yasss bow to the television queen...thought she is a singer tho ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

Christina is amazing and deserves all the praise, you will just have to deal. That's why Billboard and other media outlets acknowledged and congratuled her for that song, even though she's just a feat. +tehe3+

You should be happy for Christina. But of course you can't because you're jealous.

my fave is still the #1 female artist of her generation. so yes i'm so jealous +laughcry+

Britney? :lmfao:

Dream on. Try to get over that jealousy of yours.

who else?

Floptina with her cancelled tour & colossal flop album ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

gurl can sing but that didn't save her flop ass.

sad story ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

I Wanna Go - 101.5M

Till The World Ends - 98M

Hold It Against Me - 88M

i don't need S&M peak ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

MLJ about 150M

Not Myself Tonight....umm about 25M???? fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

i see why you mad ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

I'm not talking about peaks...i'm talking about overall. Britneys singles all rise fast and fall faster. "Moves Like Jagger" has spent months on the charts now...and has months to go. "I Wanna Go" crossed the 100 million mark for 3 days, MLJ has been at 150 million for two weeks and will be above 100 million for weeks to come.

Still need to bring up "Not Myself Tonight,"? That's fine...and it actually hit 30 million, which is more than "Criminal" and "Radar." Even Christina's "Keeps Gettin' Better" which hit 50 million audience impression did better than songs like "If U Seek Amy."....Britney's comeback ain't all that. It's pathetic actually that Christina is scoring bigger hits off of side projects than Britney is with her album era's.

I don't think MLJ succeeded because of Christina, but her part did add some extra flare and spice to the song.

katy1

dew, you should be valuating brit's talents more than her commercial success. xtina is the bigger artist here.

katy1

dew, you should be valuating brit's talents more than her commercial success. xtina is the bigger artist here.

bigger artist?

where?

in FOTP maybe.

so many crazy Xtina fans here. i agree. brit7

I'm not talking about peaks...i'm talking about overall. Britneys singles all rise fast and fall faster. "Moves Like Jagger" has spent months on the charts now...and has months to go. "I Wanna Go" crossed the 100 million mark for 3 days, MLJ has been at 150 million for two weeks and will be above 100 million for weeks to come.

Still need to bring up "Not Myself Tonight,"? That's fine...and it actually hit 30 million, which is more than "Criminal" and "Radar." Even Christina's "Keeps Gettin' Better" which hit 50 million audience impression did better than songs like "If U Seek Amy."....Britney's comeback ain't all that. It's pathetic actually that Christina is scoring bigger hits off of side projects than Britney is with her album era's.

Criminal, Radar...4th singles against Floptina's LEAD single. cute ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

Britney is Top 5 radio artist this year in US.

so what the fuck are you talking about?

just shut up & lick Rihanna's ass because your original fave is the flop of the decade ny2

bigger artist?

where?

in FOTP maybe.

so many crazy Xtina fans here. i agree. brit7

co-writes, shits on brit vocally speaking, dare i even say she's a better performer overall as she has some dance routines as well. stay mad. +hah+

and the crazy fans thingie..

so low. we didn't call you names.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.