Michael.

The Rare Lounge

Wait, people liked the Stars Dance album?? God it was so poor! I was expecting so much more, her music was much better with the Scene. Her lyrics were ridiculously juvenile this time around.

She's performing 'Heart Wants What It Wants' from her new greatest hits album 'For You' at the AMA's tonight her live vocals have improved so much so excited (expect some tears though) the album is a departure album from her really sucky label HWR we can expect a full length more mature album that she has more creative control over with her new label Interscope in 2015 dancey1  

Sometime soon I want to spend a whole day or so just watching Selena on YouTube, I really love her voice, her looks, everything about her, preferably videos of live shows.

I sing and play just one song of hers, Hit The Lights - although the lyrics of the bridge are an anticlimax and I dropped them, the verses are just so great, for me the best.

No ita the lead single from her new album

Yes, thanks! :) Sorry for my late response, I didn't see the notification of you Quoting me.. 0.o

Anyways.. looking forward to hear the rest of her new music!!   brit0

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Luca @Snow @Lord Stoneheart @Ariana @TMCSC @V For Vendetta @Dennis Reynolds @Princess Aurora @Kristina @Ghostface   Hello dear participants of Selena's Rare megarate   After collecting

Not gonna lie though, I'm still a bit upset that she threw away the Bad Liar + Fetish sound The album would've been amazing if she didn't scrap it I think  

As in "Fun won't be missing the Top 5"? Cause I'm hoping it does 

Posted Images

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.