Chantoya Jo Jackson

Musical Randomosity

So a lot of people talk about how Bjork is basically the background queen of pop (as opposed to the front-and-center one Madonna) but I really don't know anything about her impact on popular music at all. What exactly has she done for popular music to receive the background acclaim she's always given???

This isn't a shade, this is a genuine "I want to learn more".

@Hyun. I can't view the people who have the Bjork award for some reason, but I THINK I remember you're a Bjork fan??? If not, do you know any Bjork fans on here who could tell me about her impact?

On 26. 03. 2017. at 8:32 PM, Canary said:

I have an irrational hatred for Zara Larsson. the girl gets right under my skin. Normally I don't pay any attention to artists that I dislike but I actively want her gone 

Same tho, it's probably because she was so overplayed last summer

@Iris I finally listened to Kelela's Hallucinogen jj2 (it was you I promised this to, right? dead4) Lowkey slain. interesting1 A Message is the weakest song on it, which was the only one I've heard so far. No wonder I wasn't so excited to get into her up until now ny1 Will need to relisten a few more times, but I like the EP so far. Looking forward to her album now. jj2 

Where's her thread in Other Artists? Does she have one?

18 hours ago, Kirjava said:

@Iris I finally listened to Kelela's Hallucinogen jj2 (it was you I promised this to, right? dead4) Lowkey slain. interesting1 A Message is the weakest song on it, which was the only one I've heard so far. No wonder I wasn't so excited to get into her up until now ny1 Will need to relisten a few more times, but I like the EP so far. Looking forward to her album now. jj2 

Where's her thread in Other Artists? Does she have one?

It was to me and @Urbanov, I'm glad you enjoyed it cry6 I like A Message interesting1 not here for the slander interesting1 you should also listen to her first mixtape Cut 4 Me jj2 she already released two songs from her new album, LMK and Frontline, I have a feeling you'll enjoy it as well, and there's also some live versions of new songs such as Blue Light, Take Me Apart and Better, if you want to listen to them, but you can just wait for the album that is one month away jj2
Honestly I have no idea dead4

34 minutes ago, Iris said:

It was to me and @Urbanov, I'm glad you enjoyed it cry6 I like A Message interesting1 not here for the slander interesting1 you should also listen to her first mixtape Cut 4 Me jj2 she already released two songs from her new album, LMK and Frontline, I have a feeling you'll enjoy it as well, and there's also some live versions of new songs such as Blue Light, Take Me Apart and Better, if you want to listen to them, but you can just wait for the album that is one month away jj2
Honestly I have no idea dead4

I'll listen to Cut 4 Me too eventually.

I'm not here for trying to make out live versions. I think I'll just wait for the album. moo1

25 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

A Message is THAT song rih9 Not here for this slander rih9 

But Gomenasai and All The Way Down are certified BOPS. sia3 

You have to check her mixtape like @Iris said + her two new songs from upcoming album sia3 

Whelp, we all have different opinions as people. sass1

Are there Youtube links for those songs? I don't have Spotify so I can't check the links posted in the singles threads.

On 10/15/2017 at 6:07 PM, RihannaRTT said:

Was just listening to Shania's greatest hits and I had ZERO clue that Honey I'm Home was Shania rip3 karaoke anthem and iconic song. MIFLAW found dead in a ditch. rip3 my shock when the chorus began and i was like scream1 i love this song scream1 

scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1

HOW? 

wat1